7 Screenshots

About This File

After I joined this universe of weight gain, it is so pleasant, I am getting addicted to eating delivery, lots of hamburgers, fries, ice cream, fried onions!  All the videos you buy I spend on food! So let's eat!

28BB8F98-FF9B-4138-B82F-231D191BDB4A.jpeg

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest chickenDinner

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, Camilla really loves burgers! Very nice belly play at the end of the video too, she jiggles her belly and thick thighs. 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
dlc6669

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It was shortly after the beginning of this darn quarantine, and our hungry @BBWCamilla was just caught snacking on a juicy burger and drink. She shows just how fattening this quarantine might be for her when she shakes her belly and thighs for you! 🔥 Quarantine has definitely done a great job for this plumping beauty!

Link to review
BBWLover100j

So so dang hot big mama 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 knowing every bite and every thing you were eating going straight to your big sexy yummy piggy  belly and hips and everywhere on your body 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🐷🐷🐷🐷🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍, wish I could live in your belly 😍😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊

Link to review
rubenslamour

It's always fun watching this goddess of ssBBW eaching and having the delight of devour her incredibly hot and voluptous body. I wished I would be her bra almost incapable to restrain her beutiful big boobs! 😉 With big Love! 🥰

Link to review