Finally! Diet Coke and Mentos bloat and burps!

$11.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has been practicing!  She has tried this a couple of times recently, but it just wasn't good enough to share.  She's been trying to perfect her best technique, and is finally ready to share a Diet Coke and Mentos bloat.  She swallows whole Mentos and washes them down with Diet Coke, with a lot of burps and a good bloats as the results!  A lot of belly and burps and discussion about her previous Mentos bloat attempts too.  Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xxxdmcxxx

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

After some practice, Ms MacNCheese finally gets some excellent results with the Coke and Mentos. It is impressive how many she was able to swallow whole, along with a lot of diet coke. Lots of burping and she gets very big and bloated by the end. Her belly must have expanded by several inches over the course of the video!

Response from the author:

Ahhh!!! This makes me so happy!! I tried so many different methods, and just wasn't able to get it. I'm glad when I finally did, it was noticeable by a huge margin! I feel very proud and accomplished now, having done it. The pressure was similar to that of a stuffing, without the heaviness of food. Would be a good "pre-stretch" for a nice stuffing! 😈

Link to review
FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video from Ms MacNCheese is just amazing. Ms Mac has done her research, and this time she is going for the famous Diet Coke and Mentos bloat. She starts off by drinking some soda. Then she swallows the Mentos whole for maximum belly expansion. 

Ms MacNCheese continues to chug Diet Coke and eat Mentos until her belly is huge. To relieve the building pressure in her stomach, she lets out one big burp after another. When she is completely full, she stands up and shows off her huge belly. It's just incredible 😍 

When you think the video is over, Ms Mac comes back on camera and burps some more, describing how full she feels. The whole video is fantastic. I highly recommend that everyone check it out 😊 5 stars! 

I'm glad it was worth waiting for!! I know it took awhile to get it out, but I wanted to do it right! I'm so very happy you enjoyed it! Thankfully the camera was still rolling, there were some pretty good burps at the end as things started to settle in there! And as always, thank you for taking the time to comment :D 

Link to review
Guest Doodlydoo123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my days those burps were amazing. Loved the way you rubbed your bloated belly and let loose those monstrous burps. This video was a masterpiece. Also please do more burping videos like this in the future. 

They really got going towards the end there didn't they! I still have some mentos left over, just need the coke. There's a couple things on the docket related to this, keep an eye out! Thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review
ursamajor

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Damn, she just looks so... hefty? Like she really just seems to be really heavy, like she has a tremendous amount of mass, like scientifically fat, if that makes sense? haha

So definite 🥵 clip

It definitely makes sense. We're all about #science here! And to think this was several pounds ago... Thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest davbec

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow,  this video was a 100/10. MsMacAndCheese delivered a top quality video with cute burps, a nice bloated belly, and overall content! Very hot and honestly reminds me of a BBW version of Sandra Bullock, only better!

This was the first video that had burps with the new microphone, I think it worked well!! Sandra Bullock is so pretty in such an effortless, simplistic way. Thank you very for your purchase and compliment! 

Link to review