2 Screenshots

About This File

16 BIG Donuts, Heavy Cream, OVER 6000 Calories, In ONE Sitting.. Now THIS is one for the BOOKS!

As you can see by the pictures, the calories, fat, carbs and sugar being DEVOURED in this clip are UNBELIEVABLE!
Watch me SCARF down 16 Donuts like they're NOTHING! Some of them are even finished in only 2 BITES! 
I ALSO wash it all down with 1 Litre of HEAVY Cream and I even get more Whole Milk when it's DONE!
And of course, My VERY Bloated Belly lets out some BURPS and even a few FARTS! (what! I can't control my body!?)
I act like a competitive eater in this clip, to be honest, I'm actually QUITE IMPRESSED with myself on this one! 😏

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW amazing. Cytorah wolfs down 16 donuts with ease. A few times it looks as if she's going to fit a whole donut in her mouth in one go but just stops short of it. would have loved to have seen that. some good burps and a couple of half decent farts in this clip as well. keep it up cytorah we'll soon have you over 400 lbs. 

Response from the author:

Thankyou for the wonderful review! 🥰 I will keep that in mind for next time, I'll make it a point to try and get the WHOLE donut in my mouth, one, by, one. 😈

Link to review
Guest Duha6526

Holy shit, I’ve never seen somebody scoff down 6,000 calories so easily. After a dozen donuts, and a pint or so of half and half, a typical person would be in a severe food coma. Cytorah? She knows she is no where close to stopping 😏. I’d give 10 stars to this goddess if I could 

Wow!! Thankyou!! You have me blushing!! 🙈 I like to down things quickly so my stomach doesn't know whats going on until its too late! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ hehe - thanks again for the sweet review!!!

Link to review
Guest thefakegumdrop

What an awesome video! I love how effortlessly Cytorah takes down these donuts and heavy cream and whole milk. Lots of burps, a few farts and I’m sure she could have finished those 24 donuts haha. I look forward to purchasing the 24 donuts vid as well (whenever you’re ready to do another “sweet” binge).

5 stars!

I will be doing 2 dozen donuts VERY VERY soon 🐷 Thankyou so much for the lovely review! ❤️ 

Link to review
Ilvg

Cytorah is in full feedee mode in this video. Burping, farting, and rubbing her belly as she gets covered in powdered sugar. Not only does she force down 16 donuts, she downs a carton of cream and then refills it with whole milk. While she looks full by the end of the video, I feel like she could probably eat the last 8 if she had something to interrupt the constant donut flavor. She legit looks like a bottomless pit and I can’t wait to see how far she’s going to push herself in future vids too. Highly recommend for any stuffing vid collection.

Wow! Thankyou so much!! Yes.. I AM a bottomless pit! Haha. I find it SO hard to get myself full. Honestly.. I could have easily eaten all 24 donuts.. but you're right.. the constant donut flavor.. its hard to continue haha. But I'm so VERY happy you enjoyed the clip! And thankyou SO much for leaving a review!!! ❤

Link to review
Residentsteven

This is my 1st clip from Cytorah and wow the most I have seen a model eat before was 14 donuts but Cytorah tops this by eating 16 donuts with cream amazing and the fact she mentions she has already eaten 2 burgers before filming this 😮. If you love burps there are plenty here as Cytorah stuffs down her donuts even stopping to fart a couple of times 😍. Also she keeps a donut and calorie count on the screen so you know exactly how much has been eaten so far, this is a 5 star vid you need to check out asap.

Ahhh! Thankyou so very much! ❤ Yes, I did eat about an hour before filming.. but I also ate an hour after filming the donut stuffing 😂 I cant seem to get myself to the point of dying no matter HOW MUCH I eat!!! lol. I'm gonna really push myself in the next stuffing video! 😈 Thankyou so much for your amazing review!!!! ❤

Link to review
Toffeeman

This video is fantastic! It's a feeder/fat lover's dream to see the beautiful Cytorah stuff her pretty face with 16 deliciously fattening donuts!
It is also a clear indication that Cytorah Rose is a feedee determined to get bigger, grow fatter an gain a ton of weight. 
Sat on her bed with two big boxes of donuts, this ssbbw is clearly in her element as she greedily devours them 1 by 1 while
washing them down with a carton of whole milk. There are several big burps during the clip along with a few farts which are always nice to hear 
plus some lovely side angles showing off Cytorah's profile and big belly. Overall I'd highly recommend adding this to your collection. 5 stars

Thankyou SO much for this AMAZING review! It's just another stuffing video that gets me closer and closer to my goal of immobility!!! ❤️ I appreciate all of your love and support, it truly means the world to me! I did scarf those down pretty good, eh? 😜 
You're a sweetheart, thankyou again for the 5 stars! I'm so glad you enjoyed the clip!!! 🥰

Link to review

Another hot video from mega-hotty mega-fatty Cytorah! ❤️

Some bits of really good posing in this video. You spend the whole thing sat on your bed (fan blowing to keep your porcine sself cool), and the slightly side-on drinking scenes really make you looks like you're just pooling on the bed as all your flab spreads out around you!

Leaning forward to fart both times was awesome too, exaggerating your slobby hedonism & don't-give-a-damn attitude. The 2nd one where you sighed in relief afterwards instead of apologising was the best! 😍 😍 Chewing with your mouth open (but not too much) also made guzzling the doughnuts seem that much more hedonisitic and slobby, while emphasising your gluttony and sheer eagerness to eat! Stuffing it in with a finger to get more in...❤️

Skipping forward to keep the length down was a good shout, and the squiggly fast-forwarding noises were cute & a nice extra touch. I'm glad you talked in it too, helping to keep everything moving forward - although I think a little more talking would improve it.

And thanks for reminding us that you always need to pleasure yourself post-stuffing at the end!  The "You know me..." was familiar, intimate & hot. 😍 And the love & kiss at the end is always really nice - the cherry on the top. 🍒

Great video, thanks for sharing it with us x

Link to review
kuriboh10

Absolutely amazed how Cytorah demolishes these Donuts so easy. Looks like no problem to eat such an amount of food. Would love to see her finish the 2 Boxes within one sitting. 

Keep it up Little Piggy and try to improve your absolute stunning eating performance! 🐷😍

Link to review

You miss are one heck of an eater! You are absolutely stunning and I just went through the best 25 minutes of my entire life. Your capacity is incredible and I ADORE your belly ❤️

Hopefully we'll see more farts in the future and some more massive burps as well! You are impressive for real. Keep it up!

Link to review
FeedFish

It looks so easy how Cytorah devoured the 16 donuts. The pace she is eating she could manage to eat all donuts and maybe more. Looking forwards to see her maybe double the amount of donuts in this clip.

Link to review