School Girl Ramen Binge | 4K Cal Stuffing

$4.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Ramen Stuffing • School Girl Outfit • Stuck In Clothes • Ripped Clothes • Burping • Belly Play ~ 18 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I always loved how in anime many times the characters would binge on noodles and then just have a table full of empty bowls and full bellies! So that was my inspiration for this video!

I made EIGHT ramen packs and mixed in ONE DOZEN Eggs for a total of over 4,000 calories and almost as much sodium as a person should have in a WEEK! So I got EXTREMELY BLOATED

I start out in a school girl inspired outfit but quickly realize it's going to be WAY TOO TIGHT, however I'm STUCK! My feeder has to RIP my skirt off of me so I can continue eating!

I push through bowl after bowl of ramen, feeling the noodles expand in my belly making it packed and tight as a drum...I lean back to catch my breath then continue to shovel more in!

After I stack the final bowl I attempt to stand but simply can't for very more than a few seconds as my over bloated fat belly weighs me down and I come crashing back down to the bed completely unable to move..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another fantastic video, Mochii!! Your face is really getting not just chubby, but FAT.  I love how you power through each bowl, even though your belly is packed to bursting and you're constantly burping for relief.  I love how you stand, but can't stand for very long... soon, I hope you will get to the point where you try to stand, but you can't support your own weight, and your feeder has to help you back into bed.  But now that I think about it,  if that really happened, how would you go outside to  meet your family in a month from now? 😈🐷  You should go for it, get as big and heavy as possible, and accept the inevitable, perhaps embarrassing, consequences of your uncontrolled gluttony 😍🐖

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😘

Link to review