Quantcast

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch my waistline expand while I stuff my greedy face with fast food.

As I scarf down an impossible burger, fries, and soda, my belly swells uncontrollably and my already tight pants get tighter and tighter. Before i'm even halfway through, I need to unbutton them to make room for my bulging, bloated belly. 

When I finish my meal I realize my belly has grown way too big for my pants, so I ditch the pants all together. I notice how huge my belly is, and am so turned on that I can't help but squeeze, rub, slap, jiggle, and play with my belly in every which way. 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this video, Sofia chows down on an Impossible Whopper and fries, with a soda to drink. She finishes all her food and says that she feels very satisfied after her meal 😌

Sofia lets out plenty of burps throughout the video, shows off her fat and talks about how big she is getting. I would call this video a masterpiece 😍 10/10!

Share this review

Link to review
bqb13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another super sexy video! That belly is really starting to get chubby in quarantine! You can tell you've come along way from being a skinny sorority girl!

Share this review

Link to review