Brooke's Huge Quarantine Belly - SALE till 5/10 -50% off- $16.99 - $8.50!

$8.50

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hello! Its been a while since I made a post but I could not be happier to bring this new stuffing video and photo-set to you!  Quarantine has done what we have expected: given me way too much free time to eat and eat! I have been gorging myself this entire lock down and the results to my belly are very visually obvious!  I decided I had to make a video because my belly started to get so bloated to the point where I am officially the biggest I've ever been after stuffing!  I am so happy to have made so much progress with stuffing my belly and I owe so much of it to everyone's support!  So lets talk about the package!

Huge photo-set of 120 bloated belly pics!!!-

Huge 18 minute belly play video in 2 parts, which includes:

Soda chugging!

Slow, sensual belly play!

sucking in and pushing out!

belly/stuffing talk!

and of course...

My biggest most bloated belly!

you'll see me start with a ** bloated gut but be patient... by the end of the video you will see my belly at its biggest and tightest!

Please note that the videos include clips that use horizontal camera as well as vertical portrait camera.

Please send me any feedback I want to make better and better videos for you all! Please enjoy!

-Brooke

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest TheBigRed57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Truly Brookes best video to date! The way she gives her hugely overstuffed belly big slaps and moans about how full she is really makes for a great show. Really shows you just how full and bloated she is! Hearing her beg for even more towards the end is such a treat as well! What a display of gluttony!

Link to review
SnatchezPapi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, the end result is absolutely amazing. The way the slaps make a thud noise cause of how stuffed to the brim you are is just the hottest thing ever. The only thing regret I have is that I couldn't see more of your belly at the beginning, and get to see it go all the way. Overall, one of the hottest models on Curvage, worth every penny.

Link to review
Guest Reece Smalgan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I follow Hungry Brooke on Instagram and just started following her on here. This is BY FAR the best set of clips and videos she has ever uploaded. I've never seen her belly so big! Definitely worth the buy!

Link to review
larsbridget253

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

you truly have the sexiest belly button out there with no comparison, I would love to see you poke with some objects like a pencil or something! very good video

Link to review

Another masterpiece!

In the first clip Brooke is laying down, weighed by her massive belly. A lot of playing shows us how swollen and tender it really is.

In the second clip she keeps up the belly play and even manages to stand up but she has to arch her back like a pregnant lady.

Definitely worth it!

Link to review