Kitty's Jeans RIP Trying On Old Jeans, Part 3!

$5.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's favorite jeans have officially had their last day. 

Kitty decided by popular demand that she'd try on her size 13 Fashion Nova jeans for one last time. Last month in part 1 the zipper broke while she attempted to zipper them. With struggle she was able to atleast button them (only when sucking in) but even then the button felt like it was going to pop at any moment. 

In this part 3 Kitty trys putting her jeans again, except this time she's having A LOT more trouble. This past month & a half (almost 2) she's gained a total of 12-13lbs & it's very clear to see in this video. She can hardly pull the jeans up her legs, the hard part comes when she reaches her thighs...I'm going to end it there you'll have to see for yourself what happens 😅💕

This video's got tons of close ups of Kitty in her uh undies & good quality shots (super up close as requested)  lots of booty shakes and jiggles along with tummy as well. I know you guys will enjoy this video, I had fun making it & the video quality is really clear. 👍💯💕 ENJOY! 

Picture_20200522_021255225.thumb.jpg.5780f9bc4bd2de747b217413a6583d18.jpg

Picture_20200522_023347589.thumb.jpg.ce2eed1892f64e3bd2fc759e262287dd.jpg

Picture_20200522_024105046.thumb.jpg.680a3466d8e5ccdc442317a884b2604a.jpg

Picture_20200522_023911670.thumb.jpg.7875350855812459a920af7b554a6aaf.jpg

Picture_20200522_024306505.thumb.jpg.04d893b4fc1893efba2541e4ef8f8f09.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest staticcrater

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved it 😁

Link to review
Tepid wheels

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

At long last I have seen a lady’s bum rip her trousers!

Response from the author:

haha, I just saw this..I'm glad you got to witness it! 😆🥰

Link to review
brooksmiller

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I’ve watched all the segments of these jeans being tried on and if you haven’t watched one, it’s a must. If you haven’t watched two, it’s a must. And... if you haven’t watched all three, it’s a must.

Hungrylilkitty is the perfect gainer! Such a beautiful curvaceous woman, and her pep is second to none. Amazing, keep up the fantastic videos @HungrylilKitty 

Link to review
Guest Stratosphere7.0

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Their is nothing hotter than a girl too fat for her jeans and watching her big belly jiggle as she struggles to put them on! @HungrylilKitty does this and more in this clip. She’s so cute and watching her peel off those skin tight jeans gives a view any ass man would die for! If you like fat girls get this! Having watched the whole series, I would have to say this is the best one yet! What a thick mama, and what a cute personality! If only we all could find someone as hot as this in the real world!!!! Buy this clip!!!

Link to review
Tastic1

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

A fitting conclusion to the trilogy of jean videos. First @HungrylilKitty gives a body tour showing her tiger stripes on her thighs and hips. Next she struggles to get the jeans over her large thighs, giving excellent shots her booty cleavage as it squeezed into too tight paints. The moment she notices that she has torn a hole in her jeans is magic :) . And when the pants are peeled off and her booty drops? An amazing must see, full of giggles and jiggles. Personally I am hoping for a part 4. 😈

Watching the 3 jean videos back to back show Kitty's face gain, her cheeks are much more full and her double chin is so cute :) 

Link to review
ImaginaryAngel

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Ohmigosh, this is such a sweet lil clip, if you haven’t picked it up yet why are you sleeping on it?

Kitty delivers so much for a very modest asking price; lots of wiggle, jiggle and giggly commentary from Kitty herself as we get to watch what is probably the last time these jeans get worn. Do you like tight clothes? You’ll love this. Do you like big booties? You’ll adore this! And speaking personally, omg I cannot get enough of Kitty’s cute round donut of a tummy~🥰

So happy with this purchase and I’ll defs be back for more~!

Link to review
BellyFondler2

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

For a very modest price Kitty is very generous. You not only get to see her show off her thighs, hips, belly, bust and booty, but you get to hear her sweet voice offering commentary throughout the entire video.  What I liked most—aside from admiring her beautiful body—was her spontaneous surprise and delight at ripping her jeans. This video is a keeper!

Response from the author:

Belly you're so sweet, I'm so pleased to have made you so happy with your purchase 🥰 thank you for the wonderful feedback! 🙏💕

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Enjoy the FATTER than EVER @HungrylilKitty as she "attempts" to put on her jeans.....lols. She has real problems as her ass has gotten a bit juicy recently to say the least....she even rips them! Her top looks amazing on her as her boobs have gotten bigger recently as has that beautiful face of hers! Keep growing, Gorgeous! 🥰💓

Link to review
nikeboy1169

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Guys if you love to see a beautiful lady huff and puff and struggle to slip into clothes that CLEARLY have no chance of fitting then this is for you.  HLK, begins with a great pregame show by giving us a tour of her perfectly fluffy figure.  She takes us on a trip down memory lane reminding us of the time when they last went on her body, all the while struggling to get them up.  Her body is filling out quickly, her voice is heaven sent, and the struggle is real.  An absolute must have.  Thank You HKL for sharing with us.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

😘

Link to review