Up Close and Personal: Before Bed

$6.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi it's been a little while! I did this video right before bed, I was feeling extra sexy! I wanted to give you an up close look at all my gorgeous pounds and curves. 

This clip is bound to make you feel like you are right there next to (and beneath) me!

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A long awaited return, in which Taytay looks utterly enormous and amazingly sexy. The camera is pressed right up to her tummy, making this the closest you can get to being smothered by her blubbery belly! She makes sure to show off all angles of her growing gorgeous girth, letting you clearly see how much fatter she's gotten in her break, and there's a fair bit of talking to keep things interesting.

If you enjoy the up close and personal videos, without any eating, clothes bursting, exercise, and so on, this is one of Taytay's best videos! I can't wait to see more of her new curves.

Link to review
dcc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. Taytay looks amazing in this video. How I would love to be all the places her camera goes in this one!

Link to review