BBW Feedee Sees Double

$5.99

(3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

As I walk past my hotels bathroom, the door is shut and I notice he amout of mirror, and how I have never seen soo many Kyras and so much fat, the mirro and light really show off how full and bloated my belly is. I love getting close and seeing my body in every which way, My rollie back and thunder thighs reflecting in every mirror. Stretched and stuffed, I show you all of my weight gain goodness!

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Eat Paydays

Topless (I wish more curvage models would do this)

Full body shots

novelty factor

A++++++ video. Would spend my money on it again. She fully earned this 5 star review.

Link to review
joebu8453

Multiple angles of the beauty that is Kyra - what’s not to like?!? The last 1:20 are something to behold!

Link to review
jj22

One of Kyra’s best ever videos – which basically translates to also saying this is one of the best ever BBW videos. The premise is devastatingly simple, but done so, so beautifully. This is five minutes of the jaw-dropping Kyra admiring herself in a sort of room of mirrors.

I’ve always loved the idea of beautiful women admiring themselves in mirrors. Don’t know why. But when we add in Kyra Kane’s body, and her fun personality, we get a true classic. It’s so sexy to see how Kyra herself seems both fascinated and impressed with how she looks. It is indeed a beautiful vision.

Dressed in a tight top that just about keeps her bouncing cannonball-like breasts under control and panties which aren’t much than a few bits of string, Kyra excitedly asks us: “How does it look?” Fucking amazing is how it looks, Kyra. Fucking amazing.

This extraordinary lady’s body is matched by a super-fun personality – which I always think makes these videos soooooooooo much more sexy. The bubbly Kyra giggles and chats away, and genuinely seems to love exploring herself as much as we enjoy watching her. The bit where she breathily goes “oh my gosh” after grabbing hold of a whole handful of lovely flesh is an absolute jewel of a moment.

Like all truly great BBW videos, just when you think that things couldn’t get any hotter, the star turns up the temperature. This moment comes in this video when Kyra whisks her top off and gives us some mind-blowing poses. “That looks pretty good, I think,” she states. Understatement of the century.

This video is awesome and you should buy it now.

Link to review