5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese deserves to take break, and the snack table is the right place!  She's cleaned the house already today, now she's been preparing dinner, but she's just too hungry to wait any longer- she needs a snack, or snacks!  The glass table from below and above is perfect for two simultaneous views of her getting a bit of food and enjoying her beautiful soft body.  There's eating, belly play, belly drops, and all of her wonderful squish-  enjoy!

gifs_1.gif

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NocturnalDevotion

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love the idea of the two cameras!!! The glass table is great because you can see everything! She has such a fantastic body, of course her belly but especially her BOOBS!!! And an absolutely GORGEOUS face!!! The amount of snacks on the table is insane!!! You can tell how heavy her belly is because it seems to take a lot of strength to pick it up and jiggle it! Fantastic video by an incredibly gorgeous woman!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you honey buns!!! 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this video. Ms MacNCheese looks so big and sexy, and I love how the chair disappears under her as her massive booty and thighs overwhelm it. The second camera view was a nice touch, as you can see how much her belly is spilling onto the glass table as she eats lots of snacks. And when she bounces up and down at one point in the video, there is just soooo much jiggling. 10/10

That bounce is so fun to do! And when there's no glass in the way, belly slapping on thighs is so nice! Ugh... I love the way it feels and sounds. That'll be another video! All the clapping sounds the rolls and folds make when jiggling certain ways! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great video 😍 Ms Mac has two cameras set up. You get to see her from a low angle underneath her clear table, as well as a second angle that is above the table and to her side. 

Ms Mac tells you that her dinner is on the way, but she is so hungry that she just can't wait! She eats plenty of delicious snacks, drinks her soda, burps, and drops her belly on the table. The sound of her heavy belly slamming against the table is like nothing I have ever heard before! I love the way Ms MacNCheese pigs out in this video 😍 I highly recommend this clip. Can't wait to see more from her! 

Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it, I thought it was such a wonderful and unique idea I couldn't pass up! I love the view from below, my thighs just spilling over the sides of the chair! 

Link to review
Tastic1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome video. Burps, belly plops and 14 minutes of eating along with a unique dual view of above and below the table make this video a true stand out. :) 

And that bag of gummy bears 🤩

Thank you! The above, below and beyond I couldn't pass up!! Not a bad seat in the house. 😈

Link to review