GFE: What swimsuit should I pack? (WG Denial)

$7

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

We booked this vacation months ago--and I'm deadset on going! COVID be damned! You and I are gonna get away and have some fun! It's been so awful being quarantined apart and working from home. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO ON OUR BEACH GETAWAY TOGETHER! All I've been doing is thinking about what I'll wear... you mentioned you liked one of my swimsuits---which one was it again? and do you like the new one I bought? It's a little too big for me and it's kinda slutty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
also a never before seen "before" video of me spliced in--footage from a pool party you and I went to last year
2138773416_2020-05-202149510000.thumb.GIF.9dee3eb7fdbe7209d5997f9814113a91.GIF

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fantastic video! What a killer body and what a fun bubbly personality! If she asked me what she should pack, I'd say the last one in the show, a Vampirella inspired, red one-piece suit comes in a strong second on the packing list. And the America swimsuit, slutty as it might be, is the best: it enhances the beauty of her curvaceous body even more! A candy for the eye and a salute to femininity! Sports Illustrated look no further. 

Link to review
meon

Awesome video, keep gaining!

Response from the author:

If you knocked a star off for the section where the audio gets really loud, I'm sorry!!! Thank you for the kind compliment and I'm glad you enjoyed it 🙂 

Link to review
Guest sweetzombiejesus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is pure gold.

Hehe for those of us that enjoy teasing/embarrassment rp: the undertone roleplay of "gawk-eyed coworkers" seeing your soft fat spilling out of those old suits was a great touch. :) "American Girl" by Tom Petty is stuck in my head; the America swimsuit fits you even better than it used too ❤️. (Xoxo most of the suits, though, now, all flow out with fat in each of their own beautifully obtuse fatty angles 😍 - from the too-tight top (looks *amazing* albeit uncomfortable), to the red suit that cannot contain you.

The spliced footage; even though you warned us; caught me so fecking off guard. It drove me so wild; like, looking into a parallel dimension. Can't believe that was you a year ago 🥰 You've come such a long way. And you look so much more beautifully fucking feminine now. The suit from the splice still fits you well; as do the black flowery bottoms :) (& obvi the American Girl swimsuit.) 

100% Curvage 😍

Thank you!!! This is so sweet, and descriptive!

Link to review
akula1369

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Every time I write a review for GGG's videos, I write something like "GGG's best video yet."  Well, this is her best video yet, but in the interest of variety: It's amazing to see GGG squeeze her newly plump body into a variety of tight swimsuits.  In her typical charming and alluring way, she shows off just how round and juicy her curves have become.

❤️

Link to review

Oh, so you were looking for a rating on this? Really? Okay... here’s your options: 

1) Scroll back to where you came from.

Forget everything you’re reading right now, just head on up the page, play the video she sent you. Your gorgeous girlfriend needs your advice! On swimwear! Geez, what are you waiting for? 

2) Huh? Didn’t you read Option 1? 

3) GO HELP HER CHOOSE.

4) Scroll down. Suspend alternate universe (not recommended). Read review. 

I loved it. Her dialogue feels so natural and the denial filters in so subtly that there were moments where I genuinely forgot this was a clip and not a video message. Even if it were it’s still hard for me to pick a favourite bikini - all I can say is the stars and stripes have never shined so brightly. 😍😁 The little breakaway to the pool provides a hot contrast - and only the most recent paving stone on a road to what has been the most documented journey on the history of this site.

5 stars are all yours, GGG! 

This was adorable and so cute!!!!! Thank you ❤️❤️

Link to review