5 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIP | WEIGHT UPDATE - MEASUREMENTS - FAT CHAT - STRUGGLES - HEALTH

This is the one you have ALL been "WEIGHTING" For!!! The Weigh-In AND Measurements are IN!!!

Finally, My FIRST weigh in and measurement clip is HERE! I'm so EXCITED to share this moment with all of you!
First we get started with measuring EVERY part of my Body. My Arms, Legs, Thighs, Breasts, Butt, Fupa, Belly.. etc !
After all that hard work, it's finally time for my First Weigh-In ! And of course I do it 3 times, Just to make sure I get the correct numbers! LOL
Then FINALLY after that, It's time to talk about my Everyday Struggles, Things I Love About Fat, & General Fat Chat!
THIS IS ONE FOR THE BOOKS - So DON'T miss out on buying this ALL IN ONE, Fat-Tastic Clip!!!

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Not much more to add since everyone else was right on the money. This video represents how much you've changed the far and how much further you have to go! You're already massive, but one day you'll be bed-ridden massive; a gigantic blob of flesh lying in bed and having people cater to your every wish kind of massive. 

Link to review

Loved it! She measures everything, weighs in, and even has a fat chat at then end. It's like 3 videos in one. Love the honesty!

Link to review
Mr87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great video to come back to from Cytorah new videos as you'll be able see how much she has really progressed in her weight gain journey, I totally recommend this video. 

Response from the author:

I have ballooned up since this video, haven't I? 🙈❤ thankyou so very much! I appreciate your review. Can't wait til the next weigh in! 😈😈😈

Link to review
Tastic1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video represents considerable value, in fact almost as considerable as Cytorah's bulk.  "The BIG Weigh In" is a video of two substantial halves, first is measurements and a weigh in, and second is a fat chat. This girl is massive, but she wants to get truly immense. So watch this video because it will be the "skinny" before to the record breaking weigh ins that will come later.

Response from the author:

Awww Tastic! Thankyou so much! ❤️ Yes, I can't WAIT to see the side by side comparison!!! 🙈 Sooooon! Hehe

Link to review