8 Screenshots

About This File

I’m so excited for you to watch this! Teases Fatties is my favorite fetish author and it was so fun and exciting to get to work with him on this!

In the video I’m talking about how excited I am to go on a date with my boyfriend when I realize he has left me a message... BREAKING UP WITH ME!?!? For being too fat!!!! 

He goes into great detail about how badly I have let myself go and tells me how embarrassing it is for him!

I have no choice but to wiggle and jiggle my new fat and realize..... oh no! He’s right!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BilledMeUp

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

NGNG -- This is your best video so far! You should know better than to date a personal trainer and then fatten up by gaining 20 pounds. Your pouting reactions are so great when he dumps you.

First, that skimpy, clingy red dress barely covers you know what and it is so clingy, it shows off every bump and bulge. Then you pull it off and you are in those crazy spiderweb panties, and everything jiggles. My eyes almost popped out when when you tore off that dress. Your pudgy belly is so sexy and we even get a great look at your luscious creamy behind.   

Link to review
teasesfatties

This was a lot fun to make. I just got to watch the final cut.  NogutNoglory is very sexy in red. If you like fat shaming, this is definitely a clip worth watching.

Link to review
Noji

You look so great in this♥️! I love the panties they accentuate your love handles and your jelly belly!!! I'll be your rebound!😈

Link to review
Maverick500

This is absolutely a very sexy video this is a must-watch🥰🥰🥰. Our beautiful chubby princess has just been dumped in one of the crappiest ways possible being told that she is too fat that she is a fat pig and that she probably needs to lose weight of all things!!!. God knows she looks absolutely amazing with the extra 20 lbs or so on her 😍😘🥰. So the questions remain.. will she remain in denial that she gained some weight and did get slightly chubby?. Or is she willing to realize that she did put on a few pounds but looks absolutely amazing and that her significant other is missing out on being with a very beautiful princess. Or will she cave in and try to lose weight for her man? Well her ex I should say. It is very harsh but yet sexy how he berates Her for gaining weight and having a chubby belly, thighs and booty. I highly recommend watching this!!!! this is a very sexy video🤤🤤🤤

Link to review