8 Screenshots

About This File

I’m so excited for you to watch this! Teases Fatties is my favorite fetish author and it was so fun and exciting to get to work with him on this!

In the video I’m talking about how excited I am to go on a date with my boyfriend when I realize he has left me a message... BREAKING UP WITH ME!?!? For being too fat!!!! 

He goes into great detail about how badly I have let myself go and tells me how embarrassing it is for him!

I have no choice but to wiggle and jiggle my new fat and realize..... oh no! He’s right!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is an amazing video! If you have enjoyed any of NGNG’s other videos, you will love this. This is a must-see! She is so hot in this video. Imagine some a-hole dumping her just because she let herself go a bit and got a little chubby. Those spiderweb panties and the red dress are so clingy and revealing. Also, you have to see her reactions. Wow! Ate least five stars.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.