2 Screenshots

About This File

Day 1: Shar wants to make a workout series for those online. Wearing tight leggings, flaunting her fat ass into the camera, Shar begins with small stretches.. but Shar suddenly gets lil hungry.. stopping her workout.. Shar begins snacking. 

Day 2: Shar figured where she went wrong on Day 1 and knows that the only way she can continue her workout series is if she clears out all her fattening junk food from her home. Shar begins clearing out and seriously pigging out. She unbuttons her jeans that suddenly become too tight.

Day 3: Shar was suppose to shop for healthy snacks. It doesn’t go to plan and Shar is pigging out more than ever!  

Day 4: Shar is lay on her bed.. surrounded by junk food. Her fat belly is on display.. she is struggling to button her jeans up. But food catches her eye once AGAIN. 

NOTE : parts of this video was captured with a 360 camera. U get to see drone shots and angles that have never been shown of me before! GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ukboi87

12 of 15 members found this review helpful 12 / 15 members

40 minutes... 40 😮

Pure unbridled, unrestricted, gluttony.. Shar's diet has well and truly failed, but maybe going on a diet in a house full of fatty foods during lockdown wasn't the best idea... 😅

Some amazing angles in this, definitely fair to say that this Goddess is looking BIGGER than ever! The sheer amount of food is probably more than I'd eat in half a month 😂

And there is a point where Shar looks at the camera, and it's a look that says "we all know I'm only going to get fatter".. A great clip and a brilliant price, snap it up quick! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

This has to be shar’s longest vid yet 😍 the longest since “ I cleaned out the fridge hun” and wow just like shar says in this vid she certainly knows how to gain weight 🐷. I loved that you kept giving yourself the hiccups by drinking to fast 😂 (actually I would to see a vid of just that on its own) whoops 😳😂 back to the vid 🥵. Great camera work here too has you said in the description many new angles of you that we have never seen before that overhead shot near the end shows just how round you are now, as you eat everything from crisps, cream cakes, ribs, burgers you name it shar’s probably eating it in this amazing 40 minute vid. It’s breathtaking to see you see sitting in the wreckage with all the food wrappers at the end burping repeatedly with you saying I hate to see food go to waste 😉 judging by your bigger belly rounder looking face and fat rolls it seems not to often ☺️.

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

7 of 10 members found this review helpful 7 / 10 members

It might be the best video on this or any other site. It has everything! There's a story, weight gain, out grown clothes, burps. Everything. Shar is a delight and the best model of all time. Buying this video should be mandatory!

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 8 members found this review helpful 5 / 8 members

So, this isn’t a clip. This is a full episode. Why watch an episode of any other show when you can watch Shar for over 40 minutes in this exciting story?

Shar takes it to the next level with some great angles that show off her gain from front and back, right and left, under her belly, and now hovering over her for some great shots, especially the last one. 😍 Whoa!

Love the story and how it progresses with Shar starting out with good intentions before her love of junk food just spirals further and further. Also, didn’t know Shar loved ribs so much. 🍖 Day 5 might be a good day to pick up some more clothes with stretchy waistbands and then start planning your a trip to the U.S. for a tour of all the great BBQ rib joints. Shar’s BBW BBQ Tour 😂

Link to review
Guest adam13

7 of 12 members found this review helpful 7 / 12 members

Shar is looking beautiful in her different outfits. Video has some really cool angles. You can tell a lot of creativity and effort went into this clip

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

This beautiful little lady is killing it. All the content she produces consistently gets better. This is one of her best pieces to date. I am overwhelmed with the talent. You would be remised, to pass on this greatnesses... When Shar does what she dose it is always first class... the lady is a Lamborghini not a Mustang. She just doesn’t blow through the middle. She takes the wheel and handles the curves. In this video it is a perfect example of that. Should be in your top two until she puts her next video up. 🤟🏼😘😍💯🥰

Link to review
Stirling

3 of 6 members found this review helpful 3 / 6 members

She put a lot of work into this one and it really shows. This is her best video yet and she's so big now it's amazing to look back at how thin she really was just a short while ago. Loved it and highly recommend it.

Link to review
Emmaaa

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

This video has amazing angles and drone shots of Shar and she looks bigger than ever and super sexy 💜 Very long stuffing scenes too. Totally recommend this video it's fab!! 🥰

Link to review
Guest 789plaster

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Goddess Shar's progression does not cease to astound me, from having such a relatively slight physique, to being so thick and curvy; it's quite impressive. I think people  who gain fat should be appreciated in the same way people appreciate body builders for gaining muscle. I  give GS points for her style; her tanned skin looks so good, and pops with her bright garments. Points Especially for the narrative focus as of late. seeing the progress over a span of time; Shar's beautiful bulging belly is engorged and comparatively massive by the end. The shots exhibiting her entire curvy frame, like these overhead angles are an extra plus as well. these innovations in the videos are encouraged<3

Link to review
theseven

3 of 8 members found this review helpful 3 / 8 members

Shar, the more time goes by, the more your videos sound amazing.  You're a true bbw legend who makes legendary content.  You're amazing and this video is amazing 😍

Link to review