2 Screenshots

About This File

Day 1: Shar wants to make a workout series for those online. Wearing tight leggings, flaunting her fat ass into the camera, Shar begins with small stretches.. but Shar suddenly gets lil hungry.. stopping her workout.. Shar begins snacking. 

Day 2: Shar figured where she went wrong on Day 1 and knows that the only way she can continue her workout series is if she clears out all her fattening junk food from her home. Shar begins clearing out and seriously pigging out. She unbuttons her jeans that suddenly become too tight.

Day 3: Shar was suppose to shop for healthy snacks. It doesn’t go to plan and Shar is pigging out more than ever!  

Day 4: Shar is lay on her bed.. surrounded by junk food. Her fat belly is on display.. she is struggling to button her jeans up. But food catches her eye once AGAIN. 

NOTE : parts of this video was captured with a 360 camera. U get to see drone shots and angles that have never been shown of me before! GS X x 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love to see your belly growing constantly. I hope you keep getting too fat😍🐄.

I hope you become a fat cow that devours everything

Guest billyM2026

Posted

The first 3 minutes are truly amazing, the size of your belly is truly astounding. It's the biggest I've ever seen. And the way it juggles and wobbles when you move around is so amazing 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.