*SALE*Oiling my FAT Belly and Booty

$2.69

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Oily and sensual. Watch as Jules drips baby oil on her big bloated belly making her fat shine. She massages and grabs her gut, shaking it for you. Things slow down and you get a slow motion view of her shiny fat belly bouncing, dropping and jiggling. Turning around Jules starts to oil her booty, she grabs and massages her fat cheeks for you. 

💋💋💋

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Here is the very beautiful PJ and as always immaculately presented...😍... 

PJs latest video submission shows her sporting a nearly identical outfit to her Fat Cowgirl entries about two months ago... Oh my has PJ been putting in some work to put on weight since then...😜 Gone is the growing room on those cut off shorts that now require undoing to allow some belly relief...😍 That bra is nearly at bursting point as its capacity to hold within its delicate cups PJs ample flesh and the straps are digging in so tightly now that you want to assist with the relief of setting it free....😍

PJ checks out her new fat and there is getting quite a belly girth to maintain these days... Not long now me thinks before her scales will be dealing with over 136kgs of pure sensual curves... The sensual rubs of baby oil soothing PJs aching belly and not forgetting her sexy belly crease, curvacious wide butt and thighs that are in need of some care and attention and relief. Loving PJs ample powerful / curvy arms, beautiful skin tone and colour and growing hips and thighs - Absolutely gorgeous and top marks for PJs looks, hair and makeup too - Well I was blown away anyway...🥰 I could not believe that this video is over seven minutes long - Fastest seven minutes that I have experienced in a long time.......Love it.....

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cum watch the ever-plumping Beauty, Jules, as she oils her growing belly and booty! She grows more beautiful each clip it seems! Seeing her belly and booty jiggle in slo-mo is a sight to see! Thanks, Princess Jules and keep stuffing yourself! 5 STARS!! 😍

Link to review