5 Screenshots

About This File

After consumingΒ 6,000+ Calories in ONE sitting, I am,Β MEGA Bloated, MEGA Full, and MEGA Horny!

So, I just finished a MASSIVE Stuffing (which you can purchase in my clip store) and here is the AFTERMATH!
I am SUPER Bloated, and I lay there, Groaning an Moaning in EXTREME Bloated and Sexual BLISS! 🀀
Watch me as I rub my HUGE BLOATED BELLY and talk to you about how feeling THIS BLOATED affects my Body, in EVERY way!
I am so FAT that my Body Literally MELTS into the Couch! You can just see it HANGING all over the place!
I can BARELY BREATHE, BARELY MOVE.. And I Freaking LOVE it! 😏
Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Valkon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great big bloated belly, can’t wait to see how you’re getting fatter and fatter looking more and more like a mountain of fat❀️

Response from the author:

I cant wait until I become a giant, blobby, pile of fat 😈❀

Link to review
xBlackheart

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you huge, bloated bellies accompanied by lots of fat talk, than this one is for you! Cannot recommend enough.

Response from the author:

Why thankyou Kind Sir!!! πŸ₯° I definitely love to play with my giant bloated belly!!

Link to review