Weigh In & Fat Chat (5/18/20)

$4.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In • Measurements • Fat Jiggle • Ass Bouncing • Slo-Motion • Fat Chat •  Oil Play • Belly Play • Navel Play • Struggle Chat ~ 11 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been two weeks since the start of my new feedee challenge, consuming 50,000 calories a week!

In this video see just how much fatter I've gotten in just two weeks!

After the weigh in I decide to oil my body and talk about my gain while rubbing myself down and playing with my deep belly button 😏 

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mickinhburg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a sexy video. Mochii is taking shallower breaths now and having to stop mid-sentence to take another breath. I can't believe she is keeping up the pace with gaining too, she just can't quit!

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great update!  I've been waiting for this weigh-in for the past 2 weeks, and based on my calorie calculations, your gain is going just fine :)  .  And congratulations on your new belly measurement!  I love how you refer to your belly as "this thing is getting bigger", as if it's not even a part of you any more.  You've been shoving so much food into it, it's just taken on a life of its own 🐷.  I can tell your upper arms are getting more uniformly thick, as opposed to a couple weeks ago when just the upper part of your arms were growing huge by themselves. Your shoulders are getting wider too, as well as your thighs getting thicker!  Keep eating at this rate, and you could very well be 300 by the end of July!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

😘

Link to review