6 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> I’m doing a 30 day weight gain challenge to get as fat as possible in a month!

The title definitely speaks for itself! Half a gallon of weight gain shake! 8 extra large scoops of mass gainer powder, heavy cream, full fat milk! It all comes together in this deliciously fattening drink that is bigger than my head xD 

I start confidently chugging it down like the hungry piggy I am but then I start to slow down and get so out of breath just by moving my heavy swollen body around my piggy bed! I basically haven’t moved for two and a half weeks and it’s starting to seriously show in my fitness and mobility as my fat belly gets in the way all the time now and my ass weighs me down making my hips swing even when I’m crawling around like the submissive chubby pig I was born to be!

I show off every inch of my chubby soft body and marvel at how I went from being a tiny 100 pound cheerleader to a lazy 165+ lbs swollen fat girl!

Love you all xxx

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Charlotte is getting huge. She's almost unrecognizable now, compared to her videos from last fall. I would love to stick a funnel in her lovely mouth and help pour that mixture into her growing belly. Such a greedy Piggy.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review