7 Screenshots

About This File

Well well well ... what has Kitty been up to?

Her clothes have been feeling uncomfortably tight recently. She could have sworn that her new black jeans fit last week, but now they dig in when she's sitting down. She decided that it was about time she tried a diet - but she is impatient and wants results as soon as possible.

Salads, working out and depriving herself of all her treats - could she really keep this up long enough to lose weight before giving in?

It's not long before she caves - and boy does she cave ...

Watch Kitty's clothes go from tight to baggy within the month - but then watch them go from baggy to tearing themselves to shreds within the next!

The finale is a spectacle of mess, desperation, greed and ecstasy ...

But don't just take this description's word for it - you really need to see it for yourself

Enjoy 😏

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Where to even begin

I don't even know who else is making feedee content at this level. Because of course KP is a gorgeous girl. I can repeat everything everyone knows. But the way she ALWAYS looks a little bit fatter than before is awe-inspiring. Her beautiful facial features are slowly being cushioned in more and more luscious fat. Her double chin is rapidly disappearing her neck. She looks so incredibly round in this video that I have to remind myself she's not even that tall. Without another person for reference, she looks frigging massive in this, like an Amazon. That's how fat she's gotten.

But the incredible thing about this video is it's a tightly scripted narrative that is an awesome piece of weight gain fiction in miniature. The first ten minutes or so are the setup, as this amazingly fat girl desperately tries to lose weight. These opening minutes would have been a hot video ON THEIR OWN, as she looks incredible and gives a very convincing performance as a massively obese stunner who kinda wants to lose weight, but her ravenous appetite and laziness are impossible for her to overcome.  

Then she eats a couple eclairs after she's spent weeks suffering through salads and sit-ups. THIS ALSO COULD BE IT'S OWN VIDEO. She basically orgasms eating decadent pastries.

Moving on to the actual focus of this epic video. It's basically expected for KP to top herself at this point, and she tops herself here. She's fatter than ever, messier than ever, she's wearing ripped clothes to simulate her "character" growing out of her wardrobe... this video has everything I look for. 

The combination of quality roleplaying, quality concept, quality editing, and KP's usual appetite, personality, body... I mean, what are you doing not buying this video. 

Oh, and if this price seems higher than what you might normally spend?

You are going to return to this video again and again to do... what we do when we watch these things. So the ROI is through the roof.

Link to review
jj22

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

KittyPiggy keeps knockin' 'em out of the park – and I firmly believe this is her finest video yet (and that really is saying something, considering some of the absolute classics already in her back-catalogue).

This is NOT just an “eating video” - it's more like a mini-film!

DESCRIPTION:

It basically splits into two parts: Part One is the first ten minutes, and then Part Two is the remaining seventeen minutes.

Part One is set over the course of several days, and KP is trying to lose weight. (Hopefully, she's acting here.) We see her in a variety of different settings, in different outfits: she tries to eat salad, lifts dumbbells, does yoga stretches in clingy gym-wear, and launches into some jumping-jacks (this MUST be seen to be believed!! WOW!). She soon reckons she's lost weight, so rewards herself with some cream cakes, which she tears apart at first but then slowly luxuriates in.

(If this vid had just consisted of Part One, it'd be more than worth the price – it really is that good.)

Part Two is a month later, and the diet has clearly been completely forgotten about. KP lays out a veritable smorgasbord, but soon discovers that “Daddy” will be home early. She has to make all that food disappear – quick! And so begins one of the most spectacular, most beautiful eating-sessions ever recorded. She's soon a whimpering mess, with gravy dribbling down her chin and splattered all over her tight top. Later, she realises she needs more room so strips off down to her lingerie – watching her struggling out of her top and then wriggling herself out of her black trousers is an astonishing sight.

VERDICT:

Definitely one of the greatest BBW videos ever made! KP is seriously raising the bar here. Technically, it's excellent, with crystal-clear quality, and fantastic camerawork. I reckon that a LOT of work goes into a video like this: preparation, filming, editing, and of course cleaning up afterwards! KP and her team are really going the extra mile to provide us lucky, lucky bastards with awesome content.

And KP herself is extraordinary – not only in terms of what she puts herself through here, but also how she looks. She is incredibly, phenomenally, extravagantly, magically beautiful. And I really liked her acting/role-playing at the start – this woman is really talented. (I wouldn't be surprised if, in her next video, she shows she can play the cello or something.) Her looks are truly gorgeous – but I really like how her personality shines through it all. I get the impression that KP is enjoying herself here (as in all her videos) – she's not being “silly,” but there's definitely a touch of mischievous, sexy fun running through it all.

An absolute blast. Five out of five. No wait, six out of five! It's a little more expensive than many of KP's videos – but don't hesitiate on that point. Trust me, you will NOT regret this purchase – the video is absolutely awesome, and so is KittyPiggy - the best BBW EVER!

Thankyou, KP, thankyou!

Link to review
Euglenoid

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The other reviews here explain this video quite well, but no explanation can approach just how hot it all is. The production value alone is incredibly good. I highly recommend this video to anyone that wanted to see the always gorgeous Kittypiggy stuff herself to oblivion. 5 stars isn't a high enough rating.

Link to review
Guest 789plaster

At only half way, Kitty is irresistible. the goddess of glutony.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

If you thought Kitty had reached a new level of gluttony before....you NEED to check this clip out! Watch as she attempts a diet for a little while, gets disgusted with salads and exercise (which btw her outfits, makeup and all around personality are all on point and PERFECT), she finally achieves her "goal" one day and that's when everything turns. She lets one treat go to her head and before she knows it, she's eating EVERYTHING in sight! She ends up making the biggest obese mess of herself as she is wider and fatter than EVER! I can't get over how beautiful she is either while doing it! Her gluttony is SOOOOOO hot! You definitely need to buy this clip asap and support the Goddess of Gluttony as she tears through her new kingdom of food! The quarantine has been GREAT for her figure ;) 5 STARS, Kitty!!!

Link to review
MarkFA

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I really couldn't add anything to the accolades of your other reviewers.  It's an epic masterpiece, and Kitty's finest work.  Well done, Kitty darling.

Link to review
2Fat2Furious

Lets just be real for a second. If you like Kitty, if you like fat girls, if you even just like weight gain, you'll love this video. The plot is on point, the work out is hilariously cute and as we can all imagine, fruitless 😂. And the stuffing at the end is honestly the most hard core feedist content that anyone has probably ever made. Like that stuffing was BRUTAL. And she did it all her self, no one fed her. It was just her pure gluttony unleashed. Totally beautiful. Its a great video and long enough you can watch it again and again. And there are at least a dozen little moments that make this video worth buying but I dont wanna spoil them by mentioning all of them. But there was this moment while she was stuffing. And while covered in gravy she muttered in this small little voice "I cant stop" and I honestly think that was a real moment. Not acted at ALL, like she really just said that shit. Absolutely amazing. Don't fuck up and not buy this one. Its worth it.

Link to review
Residentsteven

I love this insatiable spin off series kitty, I like how the vids starts with you tucking into some snacks realising how tight your trousers are getting and you are researching on losing a few pounds its very odd to see you eat salad and I love the attempts at excising especially with your 🍈🍈 popping out 🥵. Then sneaking a few treats in watching you inhale those cakes 😍. Then noticing how ripped the trousers are as you tuck into a mountain of food getting it all over yourself, glad to see the gravy is back as it drips off your chins 🐷. I have never seen you eat so fast the burping the moaning to is so hot, can’t wait to see what insatiable 4 will be like lockdown has definitely added many more pounds to you and this stuffing has shown me you are more greedy than ever 5 stars kitty.

Link to review
1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I cannot really add much more to what has already been described in published reviews to date other than to say that the immaculately well presented and gorgeous KP has excelled yet again and gone and done a Spielberg blinder of a video epic...

Loving KPs ever expanding curves - That protruding very fat and growing belly shelf needs a special mention from me - so hot 😍

Top marks as always and as previously mentioned 5 stars is not nearly enough on this one...🥰

Link to review
Prince-nutty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As the other reviews here will testify, this is extremely hot and I’m gonna go as far as saying this is the hottest stuffing video I’ve ever watched.

The narrative and the premise of the video is so hot. Kitty’s disappointed in herself for gaining so much weight. She follows some advice online and gets to work on her diet. It’s clear that it’s not making her happy, but she sticks with it, along with a (pretty lame!) attempt at exercising. She’s trying, but just can’t do it. She’s too big. Her boobs are closer than ever to just popping out...

fast forward and out come the scales to see if she can allow herself a treat. Pleased with her process, she wolfs down two cream doughnuts in no time at all. The pleasure on her face is something magical. Truly astounding...

then comes the feast. Which, really finishes off this video. Her sheer greed and determination, her pleasure and ecstasy, really make this one to watch. DO NOT MISS THIS.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link to review