Massive Wendy's Binge | 6K Cal Stuffing

$4.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Messy Eating • Belly Play • POV • Force Feeding • Chugging • Burping • Slob ~ 30 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I decide to order FOUR Wendy's 4 for $4 Meals and DEVOUR ALL 6000+ Calories of it's greasy goodness!

Burgers, chicken, nuggets, fries and thick creamy chocolate shakes all slide down my throat and into my MASSIVE OBESE Belly..

I eventually hit a wall and my feeder needs to step in and FORCE FEED me every last scrap of food until I am left completely unable to move or breathe...

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mickinhburg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing work! Mochii talks about the effects of having her obese belly while she continues to make it grow. She even adds creamy salad dressing to her food! 

The best part was when she was being fed the frosty, I thought her cheeks were puffed out from holding all the drink in her mouth. Then she swallowed and I realized that puff was pure fat on her face. So sexy!

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome video!  The fresh red stretchmarks on your inner upper arms and lower belly are sure signs of recent rapid growth!  I love how you reach your limits, and just push on through, and keep eating even though you feel like your stomach will pop. I can't wait to see how much you've gained these past 2 weeks in your weigh-in video tomorrow!

Link to review
Cytorah

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely Breathtaking. The way this girl eats is insane!!! I'm addicted to watching, she's cute, she's sexy, her belly expands like a balloon! 🎈 just.. all together an AMAZING gainer! Love her to bits! GET THIS CLIP. ITS SO WORTH IT!!! 😈

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very hot love I hope you continue ;) yum your delicious

Link to review