To the Next Level

$8.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This is a flat out jiggle fest! I am thorougly enjoying my increased size, and i flaunt it with extreme pride. As i get more and more into my shaking an jiggling, i decide to weigh myself. I have not bought a new scale yet because I seriously enjoy watching the arrow spin round and round. I start feeling extra hot towards the end of the video so i felt the need to strip down a bit.. 😉

If you love this video, feel free to like, commet , rate and review! 

If you have an issue playing this (or any other) video feel free to message me and we will get it sorted it out!)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

viragosilverado

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I get so excited when I see a new Taytay clip!!  And this one is a force 10 jiggle fest.  

Watching Tay's belly move up and down while her thighs move side to side is just a symphony of super softness in motion!   She is getting an awesome crease from her belly button down that is just some place to run your fingertips along.  Her muffin top is all ready well known and is absolutely first class, so we don't need to talk about her smiley crease around the tops of her thighs. 

But it's the numbers..  A double digit number increase since last time and coming close to benchmark status.   And the best part...she tries to suck her belly in!    The three little pigs didn't huff and puff that much!! 

The whole time her boobs are seductively bouncing out the top of her bra, finally at 6:07 she takes her bra off.  Her bra is a magnificent piece of lingerie, that is unnecessary as Tay's tits are super firm and shaped as stunning globes topped by constantly hard tiny nipples. 

She doesn't say much in this clip, her first 3 words are super hot... And them a bit later she repeats with more emphasis and adjectives.  You'll have to get the clip to here her say them.   But at the end.... lets just say she's tired.    I just want to pick her up and head for the buffet. 

Link to review