5 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first birthday that I'm celebrating here on curvage, and I decided that I need to share it with you! What better way to celebrate than a sweet cake.

I understand that this is still the beginning of my journey and in a year I will be even fatter, I have big plans for the next year. Thank you for celebrating with me!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nomanisanisland1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

she is so cute. first, she gently feeds her birthday cake. then she opens the skirt and shows us the result. a plump little belly. he stands out so sexy and wants to be examined. she does it in a slightly lascivious and very erotic way. like this video a lot🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you, I'm very pleased)

Link to review
forester

Yet another step on the way from a skinny princess to an absolute fat queen of gluttony.

10 newly developing sexy fat rolls out of 5, would watch again

Thank you!😊

Link to review
janek691

honey, with every movie you are more beautiful and sexy.

Keep up the good work Natusik.😁

Thanks a lot🥰

Link to review

Excellent video! It is a pleasure to watch Natusik as she eats that big slice of her birthday cake. I like her outfit: The short, dusky rose coloured skirt matches the cake and perfectly accentuates her curves. Done eating she sets her belly free and shows off that beauty. We see highly erotic belly rubs, squeezing and even short belly button play! Wonderful!

Natusk is such a very beautiful and sexy young lady, thank you for your posts and please keep up the good work!

Thanks 😊

Link to review
Guest Nicknax

beautiful))

Thank you☺️

Link to review

Beautiful video, you are becoming more plump and pretty, keep it up!

Thank you))

Link to review