3 lbs of fried chicken + beer + cream and an outgrown t-shirt 🍗

$15.49

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I've been working on my figure lately, and this video is perfect to give you an update: I'm wearing a very small t-shirt that used to cover my belly once... but instead of embarrassing, it actually makes me proud and I show my new fatness off to you. Front and back. Then I sit with my previously weighted 3lbs of fried chicken (1.4kg), few beers and start working on my food before my belly realizes its full already from dinner. It's 1am, its all silent and all you can hear is my loud chewing as I start getting full, burps and my couch complaining every time I need to move my fat belly around since it now need some adjustment here and there...

When I'm done with the chicken and beers, I waddle back to the kitchen with you watching how heavy I am now, to get a can of heavy cream and squirt in my mouth to fill up all the minimal gaps the food might have left. 

Sneezes of course, burps, fat talk, fat show off and outgrown clothes. What else could you want from this piggy?

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sparticus5000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OH   My Goodness!  :D      Literally just everything about this piggys videos get better and better with each update!!!   ,  27 minutes of eating sooo much chicken  and beer and then pouring whip cream into her delicious fat mouth just loving every drop that fills her <3!    I really loved how it seemed , after watching the hottest 30 seconds of her settling her stomach and only letting out necessary burps,   she is so quick to fill her belly even more as soon as her mouth is ready   and feels her Super hard belly (  Her belly looks nice and soft but I assure you it was rock hard full)    That last line really says it all!  What else could we want ;)   such a fantastic video, I could keep writing :D 

Response from the author:

It was as full as I could make it. But Im always working on improving. Thank you very much for your support 🐽

Link to review
FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is 27 minutes long. Thatfatguineapig had her dinner not too long ago, but now she is back for another dinner. She eats several pounds of fried chicken, drinks beer, shows off her fat and burps. She squirts heavy whipped cream right from the can into her mouth. All while wearing a shirt that used to fit before she started gaining. She's gotten so big that the outgrown shirt looks like a kid's shirt or something. Her fat just pops right out of her shirt! 🐽10/10, I highly recommend this video! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I love your thoughts on this video! Just please let me correct in one point: it used to fit me not too long ago (Im using it on the video "biggest bloating and slush sounds". Im damn proud. Arent you??

PhotoCollage_20200515_040240790.jpg

Link to review