5 Screenshots

About This File

Almost 1L of Orange Soda, A Sexy Outfit, Chocolate & LOTS of Freaking BURPING!!!

So, I woke up today and felt like a lovely Soda Bloat. :) So, I go to my fridge (yes I have a fridge in my bedroom) and grab a Nice Cold Soda!
I CHUG this thing like it's my source of life. I chug and chug until there is nothing left but PURE gassy Bliss!
I burp EASILY over 100 times in this clip, and boy, some of them are 10/10 ! ( if I do say so myself ;) )
Enjoy watching me chug, burp, eat some chocolate, AND play with my belly all in ONE AMAZING CLIP! ❤️ 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Miikey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you have fetishes for fat girls, chugging, belches, or any combination of those three, this absolutely the video for you!!!
And the length of time with almost 16 whole minutes, at this price is an absolutely amazing deal compared to other stuff I’ve seen on this site!! Her burps in this are actual music to my ears, and I can hardly get enough💖 Except I am able to get way more than enough because there’s so goddamn many of them holy shit she just keeps going💖💖💖💦 This video is just so good I could keep going on about it all day, but Imma just stop it right here cuz I know anybody reading this to sway their decision on buying it probably only needed like the first one or two sentences before being sold. x3

Perfect soda chug video 

11.5/10

Link to review
theseven

I just discovered your profile, and very good videos, legendary burps and a beautiful belly 😍

Response from the author:

Ahhhh!! Yayyyy! Thankyou so much. 🥰 Although, I LEGIT consider burping my second language 😂 haha! Thanks for the lovely review!!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

I love the way you burp, show off your fat and rub your belly 😍 All the burps in this video are huge! 5 stars

Response from the author:

Thankyou!! - I honestly LOVE burping! I plan on making more burping videos VERY soon! ;)❤️

Link to review