7 Screenshots

About This File

It has been a good long while since i had this idea and i wanted to make something special out of it, i wanted to make you feel not just special, but as close to me as possible, so in this video you will not only see me stuffing my growing belly, but you will do it as if you were on the other side of the table with me having a good dinner together. In this very personal video you will get to see how i usually behave when i am on a date with someone who is as passionate as me about making me fatter.

In this roleplay video you will see me having dinner with you, eating all i can in a very tight and short red dress. I hope you can enjoy it as much as i did, because by the end of it, i was stuffed beyond i could imagine.

This video features, roleplay, english subtitles, stuffing, burps, fat talk, tight clothes, and belly play, of course.

Ps you can hear my chair screaming over my rapid growth and weight gain, i hope you enjoy it.

9F716383-9C95-4DF8-9543-30EB933EC237.thumb.gif.142b9cdff7e715ba4c992a3002d63e40.gif

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the closest thing that I have ever seen that has come to matching my fantasies about being a feeder in a feedee/feeder relationship.

It's actually scary, lol. It's like Anna got inside my head with this one.

Anna does everything in this video absolutely perfectly. Anna understands the sensual nature of feedism and intentional weight gain like no one else. And Anna's work and content continues to keep getting better.

No one does it better.

Without question - this is the most authentic and genuine role play exploration of a feedee/feeder fantasy that I have ever seen.

This video is incredibly special, so well made and played out by Anna. Immensely enjoyable.

Link to review
Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely incredible video. If you want to see someone who really gets the personality type of a feeder, get this video. Anna roleplays the kind of dinner date I would love to have, with a girl who is over-the-top greedy, wearing a skin-tight cleavage bearing dress, and drinking coke in place of wine. Anna is just all over fat and sexy and unapologetically gluttonous.

Just grab a snack beforehand, you won't get to eat a bite on a date with her 😉

Link to review