9 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be a slim hot girl, boys fancied me and would beg to take me out and date me.. but since I've met you, all you've done is feed me and FEED ME and now look at me!! You've turned me into a big fat pig that cant stop eating! As I eat more for you, I wanna show you and tell you just how fat you really have made me! I wanna show you how my belly hangs when bending over to stuff cake, how I can really stuff myself like a pro now, how I can chug milk until my belly hurts and how fat I look in every sexual position. 

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An amazing stuffing video that has everything: sexy fat talk, tons of sexy jiggling and eating in different angles showing off your chubby bits, sexy too small piggy outfit. I will never tire of watching you fill yourself up on cake or eating in bed. I hope a new piggy vid is in the future ;) :D 

Link to review
Guest Ekatzeko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply the best, and quite surprising to say the least; absolute perfection. Any Shar fan must have this.

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I knew I would love this set when I saw the pictures shar continues to expand in front of our very eyes. Chugging down milk and eating not one but two cakes amazing set 🐷.

Link to review
Audax

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Shar is looking nice and plump in this video, plenty of views and jiggling about!

Link to review