5 Screenshots

About This File

Sit and watch a Movie with me while I barbaricallyΒ stuff my fat face with an entire GREASY pizza!Β πŸ•

A WHOLE Thick AssΒ Pizza, Some Soda, a Funny Movie, Some Fat Talk & LOTS of a Greasy, Messy STUFFING all rolled up into ONE FAT-TASTIC video!
Watch as I SHOVE slice after slice of thick and greasy pan pizza into my BIG FAT MOUTH, rub the grease into my belly and watch the juices trickle down my face.
I love eating like this, and before you ask, NO it was NOT enough for me! I definitely could have eaten 1 or 2.. maybe 3 more of those 🐷
Burping, Belly Play & Stuffing, OH MY !Β 
Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

gizmo1451

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

oh wow another seriously impressive video from this sexy woman. She takes that pizza out pretty quickly but I got the impression 1) she's really taking her time and 2) that was the starter. 😍. I love the way she re-arranges those amazing tits on top of that seriously impressive belly. How I'd love to be rubbing it while she's taking out the 4 pizzas she talks about. washed down with a 2 litre or 12 pack of beer I hope. Once again great burping and some of them are my favourite kind not aided by drink, just big old food belches to make room.😁

Response from the author:

This review is wonderful! πŸ₯° As always!! - Thankyou so much! I plan on doing a beer bloat asap! I wanna see what kind of monster burps are hiding inside of me 😈 hehehe

Link to review
Stomach growth is really amazing, you have to do this much more often
PD: I LOOOOOVE your burps 😍😍😍😍
Link to review