I’ve OUTGROWN Even My Fat Clothes!

$13.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

So I don’t have a habit of keeping my clothes when I outgrow them - but I had these lying around. Most are UK 18’s to 22’s but some were even smaller that wouldn’t even make it over my head! 

Any that I had myself wearing in a photo I added for a side by side comparison for you! I just wish I still owned my old clothes from my even smaller days when I first started gaining! But I love clothes so much that I wouldn’t have any space in my wardrobe!

This was so tiring, fun and also super hot to see how much I’d grown! I love these sorts of comparisons! 😍

All my love and hugs 

CC 🧡 xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Utterly, utterly phenomenal... I am in awe. I absolutely love this clip, for so many reasons, it's fantastic. When you're following a models gain over time you can get slightly blinded to just how much weight they've gained and how their body has changed over (not much) time, this clip really brings home CC's gain in a big way! 

Firstly, it's great to see CC looking as happy and bubbly as ever during this crazy time, her personality is my absolute favourite thing about her and it shines through wonderfully in this video, she's bubbly, energetic and engaging with the viewer, talking us through the various outfits, the sizes and even some back stories to some of them. The view we get of CC's body is phenomenal, honestly it's breathtaking. Seeing her standing and moving around really brings home just how massive she has become, her enormous belly sticking out so far and swaying and jiggling with every move is mesmerising. Her hips, which have swelled considerably lately, look incredible as they jiggle and strain to be contained with the various items she tries on. There's a fantastic shot involving some denim shorts that creates the best muffin top I've ever seen, 20/10 do recommend. 

It's difficult for me to pick a favourite moment, anything CC does is my favourite tbh, but the one outfit that really brought home just how much weight she's gained in such a short space of time was the one she wore almost a year ago in her first 'Get Fizzy With Me' video (which is also bloody brilliant). Even then it was too small but now, well now it barely qualifies as a top. Mind blowing, truly mind blowing. 

CC is the best, ever. Her gain has been incredible, her personality is fantastic and she looks utterly beautiful in everything she does. I really don't know how else to describe just how incredible she is. Buy this video, you won't regret it. 

IMG_20200514_115808.jpg

Response from the author:

every time i read a review from you i'm taken on a journey of my video through your eyes and i love every second of it. your narration is amazing - i makes me smile and makes me so happy to continue doing what im doing and every second worth while. so thank you. i love every second  of this and im glad i can share these moments with you ❤️ 

thank you @CFH you truly are a wonderful human ❤️ 

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video starts with the magnificent sight of @ChubbyCupcake in skintight leggings and bra as she introduces what she plans to do. Her beautiful hair frames an exquisitely, brain-meltingly pretty face – and, if I'm not mistaken, her gorgeous double-chin seems to be more pronounced and her cheeks look more rounded. She's a truly stunning beauty, with a genuine touch of the magical about her.

Pretty soon, she wriggles her incredible body out of the leggings and tries on some underwear. She turns her back to the camera, and provides us with a brain-exploding view of her fantastic rear-end. She looks so ripe and full. Also, look out for the back fat spilling out between the two straps of her bra. Wow.

CC continues to pour herself into various tight-fitting outfits, and I loved the way she's edited in comparison photos of herself when she was smaller. It really highlights her truly extraordinary achievements. She's absolutely gorgeous in the old photos, of course – but her body now really justifies the epithet “jaw-dropping.” Look out in particular for the comparison photo that pops up at 19 mins and 30 seconds. I might be wrong, but I don't think we've seen this photo before – CC looks very different! Very, very pretty, but so much smaller! Now, she looks so big and sexy and curvy and brimming with vitality and womanliness. A beautiful, beautiful change – from a hottie to a mega-hottie, from a cute slip of a girl to a heartbreaking ultra-bombshell. Absolutely superb. (And, in writing these words, I'm thinking not just of the change, but also of the achievement itself, the hard work, the dedication that lies behind the change. I'm just in awe of this lady. So, so inspirational.) The picture that comes up at 21 mins 11 seconds is similarly eye-popping. (Again, I don't quite fully know what I mean by this, but there really is something magical about CC.)

I want to write about CC's face. I've already mentioned her double-chin and cheeks – they're stunning. But, more generally, her face is outrageously, scandalously beautiful. From her radiant smile, to her gorgeous eyes, to her perfect make-up, she's an absolute dream. I want to say she looks like a supermodel, but that's suggesting that supermodels are the gold-standard for beauty, which is obviously nonsense, so... well, I hope you get what I mean.

All in all, another phenomenal video from the charismatic and magnetic ChubbyCupcake. The video is fantastic value at nearly half an hour long, and has excellent picture and sound quality. Videos like this aren't just filmed and then uploaded – there's a lot of time-consuming work in between those two stages – and technically the vid is fab.

5/5.

PS. I'm proud to say that I'm currently obsessed with CC's outstandingly beautiful face. So I made this from screengrabs from this vid - curvy beauty at its absolute finest:

883810929_IveOutgrownEvenMyFatClothes.MOV_20200514_170020-tile.thumb.jpg.65fafcebd245a58fbe10f238c989ee3a.jpg

You’re right. You havent seen those pictures before. I wanted to give you something you hadn’t seen before. 
I also appreciate that you see how much time goes into this and the effort that comes before with gaining etc. I enjoy every moment so I’m glad I can share them with you 🧡

Link to review
Guest Will7890

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is quality all the way through 😊 you won't regret getting this one!

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed growing then filming it! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Ragsy

Such a great video showing the progress you’ve gone through with the weight gain. Highlights how your gorgeous body has changed with all the gain. Looking stunning and absolutely fire 🔥🔥 

Link to review

So, when I saw this video on CC's store I knew it would be good. Boy was I wrong, it's not good, IT'S AWESOME. As you'll probably agree with me, seeing the weight gain progress of a beautiful girl is amazing and this is exactly that! Oh and you get almost half an hour of it to! This video is definitely worth the money and there is no way you will regret buying it. So just hit that "Add to Card" button, sit back and enjoy. By the way, be prepared to get your jaw dropped for at least half an hour.

Link to review