8 Screenshots

About This File

You guys have been begging Casey to open up to you about her addiction to food...so here it is in all it's graphic, fattening glory. Casey nervously opens about to you about this very personal aspect of her life. She shares with you what it's like to be truly, purely addicted to food. She craves the sensation of fullness. She plans every minute of her day around her next meal. She doesn't even care about taste anymore, she just wanted food in that gut. Growing. Constantly. Eating....CONSTANTLY. It is spiraling out of control. Casey gives you a glimpse into her daily weight gain shake ritual made of cake batter, ice cream, butter, sugar, heavy cream, pudding mix, and more. She inhales it rapidly while gorging on whipped cream. She makes an absolute mess of herself...like pigs do. But she's not phased. She chugs until it's gone. She can barely bend over after to shut the camera off because her gut is so swollen and full. Welcome to Casey's life as a full time, food addicted hog. She hopes that you enjoy ❤️ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hazymington

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't leave many reviews, in all honesty, this is my first one. There's something that just got me in this video. Maybe it was the vulnerability shown in the opening couple minutes coupled with the genuine feeling of arousal that radiated off of Casey as she stuffed herself to capacity. Every minute I wanted more to go into her mouth, for her to get fuller and fuller to the point of bursting. Opening up about the addiction really added to the sinful nature of this fetish, the hedonistic passion that drives most of us to grow and eat. Great video Casey, thank you for your content!

Response from the author:

Blown away by this review...wow @Hazymington. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I am smiling so big. Your words mean so much to me. Glad you enjoyed ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey is always so fun and erotic to watch as she stuffs herself! She also just gushes sexy as she speaks! Her gluttony is increasing and she gets very messy! This piggy is only beginning her growth though and shows no signs of slowing down or even desiring to! Watch out! I'm pretty sure Casey is destined to become an SSBBW in the not-to-distant future! 😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

the talking about the food addiction is so so sexy and then I see the thickest shake ive ever seen! Casey just need the thickest most high calorie shake to pack on even more fat, I love the messy chugging and it's a very hot clip!! 

Link to review

How could u expect Casey to do a bad clip, again she's really hot and sexy, talking about how much she loves food, and what she does to be satisfied with it. Amazing as usual ! Great stuffing btw

Link to review

What a lovely, inspiring, heartfelt, sexy and arousing video all in the one. It was really touching hearing Casey talk about her relationship with food and how it’s grown and developed over time. It’s just so lovely seeing someone who’s so into and inspired by food and gets so much pleasure from it. I love it. 

It must be said too that Casey is absolutely beautiful. She also has an adorable voice. And of course that magnificent perfect belly is on display here. It’s so sexy how full it is and how low it hangs right over Casey’s panties and pussy. Some great belly slaps here. Hearing Casey talk about her gaining shake mix is sexy enough but then we actually get to see her chug it down which is SO HOT. As is how much of a mess Casey makes of herself - her clothes, boobs (which are looking magnificent throughout the video) and belly get totally covered in it. As does her face, which makes her at times look like she has a gainer shake goatee which is adorable. 

Love this video and I love Casey. Buy this video NOW ❤️

Link to review