4 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPย |ย BLOATED BELLY - BELLY PLAY - WORKOUT - LOTS OF ANGLES - FAT CHAT

In thisย Video, You get an almost 360ยฐ View of my MASSIVE Bloated Belly!

I just finished eating a CRAP ton of food, and I am EXTREMELY BLOATED!!
Watch me in 7 different angles play with my BIG, MASSIVE Bloated Belly!! Watch me jiggle, slap, shake, rub and massage my belly for a nice long 13 minutes.
OH MAN I get WINDED! I didn't know jiggling my belly could be so much work! I was huffing and puffing through the while thing! Haha!
There is some nice added fat chat in there too ;)ย So, I'm sure you will LOVE that! - Can't wait to add more weightย to this BULGING belly!

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESย TOWARDย FOODย ANDย FOOD ONLYย & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGย THEย FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*ย 
***ย !ย PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !ย ***

Love,
Cytorah
ย ๐ŸŒน

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

gizmo1451

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh wow. Cytorah is one stunning and sexy lady and I love that name. As for the belly words fail me, its amazing.ย  Only thing wrong with the video is we don't get to see her eat all the food she mentions that gets her in this bloated and burping state, seriously looking forward to seeing some big meals taken down in the future judging by the food that's mentioned and she could have eaten more. Some amazing burps in this video, she's up there with the best of them in the burping stakes, long and bassy my favourite. Can't wait for plenty more longer videos from this sexy, stunning, burpingย  bellylicios woman.ย 

Response from the author:

Wow! Thankyou SO much! That means ALOT to me! โค๏ธย 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I like the burps! Can you make a video showing off your burping talent? Maybe chug something bubbly and let it all out ๐Ÿ˜Š

Response from the author:

I already planned on making a bloated burping video! So Absolutely! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค

Link to review