GGG's Painfully Good Doughnut Stuffing

$9.99

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

At the beginning of this video, I cheerfully exclaim that I should have bought more doughnuts, and six couldn't possibly be enough. Oh, how wrong I was... This stuffing took about a half-hour to accomplish, so I broke the clip into two files (both are part of this purchase). In the first, I'm my bright giggly self until the end of my third doughnut. But in the latter half, I start to fade. I start to moan and have to chew much more before I swallow. I take a break to rub my belly. But ultimately, I'm a good girl. I finish all six doughnuts... even though it hurts. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She's amazing, it's as though she can feel the pleasure and pain of every calorie she consumes. She lets the ecstasy wash over her as she examines and displays every new roll and fold, the feeling of joy as she grows bigger and bigger, breathtaking.

Response from the author:

This is incredibly thoughtful! Thank you so much! I got exited reading it 😍

Link to review
akula1369

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

GGG has never looked softer and plumper.  It's genuinely hard to tell in the second half whether or not she is in pain from the huge amount of sugary dough she's packed in her stomach or if it's pure arousal (or maybe both).  

❤️

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review

I ADORE this video! GGG’s love and enthusiasm for all aspects of her gain is infectious. From eating itself, to feeling and seeing her body grow and expand, to gaining weight and the feeling of being full and stuffed to the brim, she loves it all. It’s so lovely! 

Even at the start of the video GGG is looking mega round and soft. From her lovely and pretty round face (you have the most beautiful eyes), to your thickening ass and thighs, to your lovely wide and soft fat belly and your ever softening and growing tits (which your bra tries and fails to contain throughout the entirety of the video, which I find SO arousing) it is clear you have became quite the porker. Certainly a contrast to the fit and coveted body you once had. That sort of transformation is so hot. 

GGG then makes her way through the doughnuts. I love how you can see her belly get noticeably bigger and her, already, too-tight underwear get even tighter as it struggles to contain that burgeoning gut. You can see how much GGG loves and is aroused by eating the doughnuts, particularly in the first half of the video. 

What I love in the second half though as GGG begins to struggle to finish her doughnuts and continue with her stuffing. What is particularly great about this though is that you can see this very process also arouses her. Which in turn arouses me. No spoilers but it’s a wonderful video from start to finish and one you need to purchase now! 

Thank you so much GGG for this truly wonderful video! 😊❤️

Omfg I just saw this!!!!!!!! You blew my mind! I was always so sad this video didn’t do well because I thought it was cool! I’m so glad you got this ❤️

Link to review