5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has set up a dedicated space at home to make Curvage Clips, and she's demonstrating her clever new adjustable futon bed!  Watch as she bends, twists, and reaches while she's folding and manipulating this piece of furniture.  That sports bra can barely do the job it's been designed for, and belly is out and available for many belly rubs.  Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PoachedParsley

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A wonderful video with a pleasant, relaxed tone. Ms MacNCheese has such a welcoming demeanor and makes it such a wonderful experience to spend even a little bit of time with such a beautiful woman. I'd recommend checking it out!

Response from the author:

Thanks for hanging out with me on my new couch! And the very well put together review I might add! MUAH! XoXo

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Ms MacNCheese is excited about her new futon 😊 She shows off all the different positions that she can lay in, and talks about how she can't wait to get stuffed and lay on it. She bends over while she adjusts her futon, showing off all her fat in the process. This girl is so beautiful 😍 5 stars! 

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better!! I cannot express my gratitude enough for your kind words! Thank you just doesn't cut it! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Ms MacNCheese is looking big and beautiful on her new adjustable futon. Lots of sexy belly jiggles in so many different positions. Highly recommended!

Had to test it out for ya, happy you like it! XoXo

Link to review
rhythmalism

· Edited by rhythmalism

A must buy... TRUST😍

what are y’all waiting for?

Lol! Glad to see the video made a strong impression, so glad you like it!

Link to review