6 Screenshots

About This File

It is no secret, i have been eating like a woman gone mad, stuffing myself most of the time, and when i am not stuffing my growing belly with delicious food, i just drink my weight gain shakes. I have been eating so much that most of my food around this past month of april has been delivery, from mc donalds, to local places, pizza, outback and the list goes on and on haha. You know me, i am a greddy glutton and i love to feel myself growing by the day, i just can't help it i hate waiting for results. I want my gain to be expressive, to be impossible do deny, inevitable, as if i was the avatar of gluttony itself. 

Still, with all my wishes and desires, i have to stop every now and then to check how good has been my fattening project and with this in mind, i invite you to come check me my love, to see my new folds, rolls, curves, to listen as my bed screams at me with every new movement i make,  and clearly, to see the numbers on my scale go up as my belly hangs lower and lower.

So, wanna know how much i have been packing since last time? Me too! Come find out! And lets celebrate with a jug of over 1 liter and a half of my most thick and fattening weight gain shake. 

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Anna is a top example of a sexy feedee. Aside from being totally gorgeous, she is clearly having so much fun and so into eating like a machine. Her body is so bloated with fat, and there's only more to come.

This video has epic belly slapping, chocolate droplets running down flesh, and the amazing personality of Anna. And she talks to the viewer like you're with her, about how much she's eaten and how much more she's going to eat later, all while currently drinking a massive ice cream shake. Simply the best.

Now for me to go learn Portuguese. 

Link to review
osrg95

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Es increíble me encantó espero y tú báscula pronto diga error saludos desde México 

Link to review
ms06zaku

Wow great work! Your getting huge very fast keep up the progress you'll be a ssbbw by the end of the year at this rate!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😘

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

With Summer soon approaching, most people start to worry about being fat and wanting to lose weight... But not Anna.

Anna positively embraces her fat and her weight, and wants there to be more of it. In this video, Anna shows you why. And it is great.

If you were to ask me what true beauty is - I would show you Anna and her work. Nothing comes closer to what I personally find attractive and exciting

This contains some of the best and sexiest close up belly play (with one particular moment with the hands  😱 🥵😈)

There is so much awesomeness here to enjoy in this video. Anna's honesty and enthusiasm for what she does shines through, as usual.

Amazing!

Link to review