(POV) Getting Fat on Forbidden Licorice [GLUTTONY]

$3.49

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Look, I know I’m supposed to stop eating your food and believe me — I wanna. I really want to stop eating your delicious candy that you continuously leave out... but I can’t help myself. Literally. I cannot help but stuff my fat face with candy literally all day, bloating my stretchmarked belly and looking forward to the shame you’re going to inflict on me when you find out what a gluttonous pig I’ve been... 

Another POV! Stuffing! Gluttony and lack of impulse control! Burping! A little bit of shaming! And a whole lot of tight clothes and my chubby belly :))

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DrywallDryad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Too few videomakers understand the power of cutting to the aftermath - but it makes for more dynamic videos that have more story, and less focus on just watching someone plow through a mass of food.  The implication is enough - and being caught in act afterwards is very sexy.  Great job!

Link to review
Guest mmalac1393

Wow! A whole container of those is over 5000 calories and it was like nothing!

Link to review