6 Screenshots

About This File

After a long day I really wanted to relax and take care of my body by rubbing moisturiser into my fresh fat rolls.

Seeing my growing body shiny and slippery really shows how my belly has just bloated up huge! 

I also felt like a snack before bed and what better thing to eat then warm apple pie 😍

Watch me jiggling my legs, ass and belly.

My type of party! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest sweetzombiejesus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This vid was fun. :)A beautiful woman sensually "tending to" & properly loving herself is an undescribable joy... something deep & satiating about it. ❤️ 

Was fun for several reasons. Namely, the vulnerability of your "makeup free" face along with your face mask. As a boy, won't ever truly intellectualize how important makeup is for feminine strength; but this vid was a nice middle ground to seeing your joyful facial expressions; unencumbered by powder, as you took care of yourself ❤️. You have a very expressive face, which glowed through the face mask... And what I enjoyed most: The joy looked like it was coming from a sweet little girl's face... :)  but, it was in such dichotomous contrast as you massaged & shown off your beautiful, curvy & growing womanly hips & thighs. Sooo yeah... I guess we can say, I felt things ;) haha

For other viewers, important notes: 

• ~4:30 is when rubbing and "self-adoration" ramps up. And the fun starts :)

Response from the author:

Thank you that’s so sweet 😇

Yeah I normally wear a lot of make up but it’s nice to pamper yourself once in a while and I felt like enjoying my new curves xx

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review