3 Screenshots

About This File

"Hey...do you think I could have one more donut? What about...six more donuts? Really?! Oh thank you so much. You see, I just want to be fat...really fat! No one will pay attention to me because they think I'm just trash and that I'm an easy screw so why not just get fat?! People think I'm worthless already so why not double down and get really, really fat!?"

Heavily inspired by the movie "Horns," Candii stuffs her face with an entire box of donuts. She wants to give into her deepest, darkest urges to get fat...really fat. She asks for your permission to eat a donut, savoring its delicious and sugary taste. One isn't enough before Candii desperately asks you if she can have the entire box of donuts because she just wants to get SO fat. You again give her permission and she starts pigging out, eating the donuts as fast as she can until she feels practically sick. Even then she just keeps eating and eating, wanting and craving to get fatter!

Clip of inspiration for context: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zhlvb

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

I rewatch this video maybe more than any other. Candi is amazing here. She's a brilliant actress and there are these great moments where she seems concerned about how fat she's getting... then she shrugs, smiles, and inhales another donut.

It's a simple idea for a video and I doubt others could pull it off. With Candi? It's sexy and sublime.

Link to review
Cytorah

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Okay. Can I just say how ABSOLUTELY adorable you are!? Omg. You nailed this clip. Like. Hard. Not only are you completely irresistibly adorable, but your little bloated belly and those voluptuous breasts are to die for! Not to mention your big beautiful lips! ❤ I absolutely loved the way you played this character.. actually.. in my PERSONAL opinion.. you did a better job then the original!! 🥰🔥❤ can't wait to buy some more clips from you! 5 stars, 100%!!! 

Response from the author:

Eeeeeeeeee thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Grumpy25

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was a fantastic vid that I highly recommend. Keep up the good work!

Link to review
Guest Hush

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The original scene from the movie was already pretty hot but when it's re-made by an actual fat girl it's even hotter! I can't believe how big Candii has gotten lately! I was shocked when her massive ass appeared during the vid!

Definitely one of the best BBW here!

Link to review
Conjohn92

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I remember seeing this scene from 'Horns' back when it came out. It was pretty hot then now but Candi's rendition is smoking hot. There was some great attention to detail. Highly recommend. Such a creative idea for a clip too!

Link to review