13 Screenshots

About This File

I can't believe I've never filmed a sushi stuffing before! I absolutely LOVE it and the rice always expands to give me a super intense bloat, the perfect combination to make an awesome stuffing session! I've got five whole rolls to myself (40 pieces total), and some sodas to wash it down with. Wearing a bikini I bought for last summer (that I definitely outgrew before the summer was over), I eagerly tuck into my delicious sushi feast, and destroy the first roll in record time. I move onto the next two rolls, taking breaks in between bites to slurp down sugary soda, talk about how gaining weight and describe how excited for the results of this stuffing I am and what they will be. I work my way through the rolls until my belly is stuffed SO tight, that I can easily feel my aching stomach muscles bulging through my plentiful belly fat ~ Includes: before and after measurements, facestuffing/bellystuffing, weight gain talk/fat chat, detailed descriptions of feeling bloated, lots of burping and moaning, belly play during and after stuffing, multiple positions while eating

bikini sushi stuffing 1.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 2.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 3.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 4.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 5.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 6.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 7.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 8.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 9.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 10.gif

bikini sushi stuffing 11.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.