1 Screenshot

About This File

Some new clothes I had ordered arrived today so I thought it would be a good idea to do a "new clothes/outgrown clothes" picture set. I made it a picture set because I have some outgrown intimates as well that would be hard to change out of on camera. 

I have a variety of looks I'm fashioning off from my usual Goth/Punk clothes, to comfy/casual, fancy, "preppy", sporty, outgrown panties/bras, nice casual, outgrown dresses, and a couple of new bodysuits. 

It was quite a struggle getting in and out of some of these dresses and tops. One dress I could not even get past my chest, which has grown so much since last wearing it. The 2 lacey bras were a size 34DD and I am currently a 38J bra size.

I hope you enjoy my collection.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you! I love this set. Outgrown comparisons are one of my favourite things about the weight gain experience, and this set is gorgeous and amazing. ❤️

I can't seem to review it on here despite downloading it, but I definitely recommend it. 5 stars.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.