5 Screenshots

About This File

It's time to see the numbers!

Lockdown has been a time of laziness and gluttony - but without Kitty's secret weapon (copious amounts of takeout food, obviously) she is curious to find out juts how well she has been doing!

Come join Kitty in her kitchen as she finds out the results of the lockdown weigh-in - followed by some hot dog stuffing!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

KP is like Beyonce. A new KP vid is like a surprise Beyonce album drop, an immediate drop everything must watch.

Kitty is STILL putting on weight despite the tragic lack of fast food and she looks INCREDIBLE. That number keeps going up entirely due to her dedication to being a hedonistic fatty. She even says halfway into this video "I'm so fucking fat", half proud and half unbelieving is how I choose to hear it.

I'm actually not the biggest fan of weigh-in videos, I'm not a numbers guy, but every KP weigh-in doubles as a supercharged sexy eating video. This girl clearly eats constantly. Near the end of the vid she shoves one last big bite into her mouth, and with her cheeks bulging moans in a way that sounds both turned on but also uncomfortable, like she is a slave to her gargantuan appetite.

Amazing belly, ass, fat all over, moans, burps, jiggling. KP's videos are simultaneously dependably similar but always getting better. If you've seen her previous weigh-in videos, you can't miss this one.

Response from the author:

Wow, what a compliment 😵 Thank you so much! 🤩

I’m so happy you enjoy my weigh ins despite not being really into the numbers 🥰♥️

Link to review
Prince-nutty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A short but very sweet review from me, absolute top marks on a very long a-WEIGHTED weight update from Kitty! And she’s still been hard at work, with her highest weight every! (Again!)

Her body is looking absolutely outstanding, watch as she gorges herself upon an epic feast and burps her way to pure ecstasy!

not to be missed! 5 stars Kitty!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

To say Kitty is the pinnacle of the gaining world would be completely accurate. She is elegant, gorgeous, sophisticated, greedy, lovely and FAT AS F*CK! Every part of her gains proportionately and she is now at her fattest EVER! Come see the numbers; this Goddess has so far to go and she shows us why she will get there! Watch her stuff hotdogs for days while downing dr pepper! With her soft moans, burps, giggles and jiggles, this kitty piggy is here to show the Curvage community that not having access to fast food has NOT stopped her gaining. But, watch out when it comes back because she will blow up even further! 5 stars, Kitty! 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you, Marshall!!! 😍♥️

As heartbroken as I am without McDonald’s/KFC, hotdogs were an excellent suggestion! I really really enjoyed them 🤤🐷

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ingredients:

-the most beautiful model on the internet.

-curves, curves, curves.

-an outfit that'll have your eyes popping out of their sockets.

-a fantastic new weight-gain.

-hotdog stuffing – with plenty of food-cramming.

-bellyplay – KP just can't keep her hands off herself!

-ass. Oh boy. Ass.

-burping.

And you get over fifteen minutes of this! An awesome video from an extraordinary woman – her personality, face, and body are the BEST EVER. With each pound she piles on, her beauty increases. She's a genetic miracle – her weight gain is the most gorgeous I've ever seen.

I'm completely blown away by the incredible KP. She is absolutely the most gorgeous BBW model of all time.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review