8 Screenshots

About This File

IT'S CASEY'S BIRTHDAY!! Casey turns 25 today and is both happier AND fatter than ever. While spending a birthday in quarantine isn't necessarily her first choice, she decided to still make the most of it with a full stay of stuffing. In this clip, Casey gets down on her hands and knees and devours a messy donut. She makes an absolute messy of herself while bouncing around, eating it with NO HANDS. Just her mouth. She's moaning as the donut hits her lips... it feels so good. She gets soooo turned on and can't help but sway as the chocolate and cream fill her bloated gut up. Casey is so thankful for you guys and for all the gains in this past year. She's never been this fat before and loves it more and more every day. Cheers to many more years and pounds to come for this big fat girl! ❤️ 

NOTE - gif that provides a preview will be available in the comments of this video! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was hella cute and fun! Worth the purchase! Happy belated Birthday!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

can't get enough of that big hanging belly when she is on all four ❤️ love when Casey ets messy and greedy ❤️ 

Link to review

This is a perfect all 4s stuffing video! It’s Casey birthday and she has such a full day of stuffing planned! It’s fair to say her body is going to look INCREDIBLE afterwards - which of course it already does 😊 Casey’s underwear is also super sexy! 

She gets on all fours and I just LOVE how big and low hanging her belly is! She eats a doughnut with no hands and she gets messy. It is so arousing watching her mouth, hair and face get covered in debris. Casey has the most sexy devilish grin every time she takes a bite ❤️ So hot! 

As she says, I only wish I’d been there to feed her too! Some brilliant shots of Casey’s body at the end of the video too. 

Definitely make sure you buy this video 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I am SO happy this lovely lady is back and fattening up in a major way. She is becoming more ravenous by the hour it would seem. Watch her devour this donut on all fours as she moans and jiggles around. She has some of the most captivating eyes and sexy voices I've seen and heard, which make watching and listening to her up close that much more mesmerizing! Can not wait to see how fat this piggy will get by the end of 2020 and so happy to have her as a moderator! 5 stars, Casey! 😘 And happy late birthday!!! 

Response from the author:

Sweetest review ever! Love your kind words @MarshallT. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review