Get FAT With Me! *Mutual Gaining* *Retirement Sale*

$3

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $4.99 
Now $3.00

Who said gaining was only for me!? I see the way you drool over food, looking longingly at all those extra calories. It's time you gave in to your most primal desires and became the fatty you always wanted to be. Lucky for you you'll, have a full-time fatty pro to help guide you on your gaining journey! We're in this journey together, and I've got quite the gaining challenge for you, but you'll have to watch to find out.

Clip Features: Female Feeder, Gaining Goals, Fat Chat, Eating Encouragement, Weight Gain Planning, Encouragement. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a dangerously sexy video -- the way she sweetly and seductively suggests and proposes giving into gluttony with her is enough to tempt one to raid the fridge immediately after. Makes your pants tight in more ways than one! 😁

Link to review

My wife knows about my fetish and is a fatty, but she is not interested in gaining. She told me she thinks I should try gaining. I've been on the fence, but this video certainly makes the idea sound very sexy. I stuffed half a gallon of ice cream after.  Freya looks gorgeous and her huge belly is breathtaking, but most of all, she's is damn cute and endearing.

Response from the author:

Oh my so much to say! I’m so happy your open with your wife and have that acceptance, makes things so much easier. Also so glad I could make you down some ice cream and add some exxxtra calories to your diet! 💖

Link to review

A mutual weight gain fan dream come true!  Such exciting ideas and proposals, that’ll make you actually want to gain at least 20lbs with such a beautiful woman! 

Response from the author:

Wow! Thank you so much babe 💖💖

It’s totally on 😉

Link to review