Message added by S77

Note: Be advised that this video contains flashing lights. Those sensitive to flashing or rapidly changing lights should purchase with caution.

2 Screenshots

About This File

Since changing up her diet and eating late at night, Shar has been having some wild dreams lately. She dreamt one night that her so called bitch of a friend was force feeding her to get fat! It was crazy! 

Tucking into her food and shake.. Shar is about to tell you all about the dream.. 

GS X x 

Flashes occur  (2:20, 2:29,11:56,12:50,13:33,13:40)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
Ukboi87

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I can't be the only one thinking Shar has put on some serious pounds during this quarantine! I wonder when those shirts last fit 🤔😂

Another brilliant clip from the Goddess herself who seems to be catching up to her fat "so called friend" every day! I lost count of how many cakes were totally destroyed by Shars forced gluttony! Some real sexy clips of Shar too, for that extra reason to purchase, as if one was needed 😉

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

This video is a must add to anyone’s collection. Shar looks so sexy as always... & she keeps looking better🤗😍🥰😘💯 This her at her best yet...

Response from the author:

Thankyouu ❤️

Link to review
ThanosDestroyerOfWorlds

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

As Goddess Shar's firm & bronzed fat rolls burst from her pants so too will you burst from your pants :)

This video is much better quality than the previous couple we've waited for.

I don't understand why the video editor crops out Shar's thighs, face, and sometimes even her booty from alot of the scenes though. Specifically, the scenes where Shar is eating are all focused around her belly. This is dissapointing as I find Shar's face and legs just as sexy as her expanding belly if not more. Our saving grace will be once Shar's belly explodes outward and downward, touching her toes; hopefully the editor will take this suggestion to include Shar's full body and we won't need to wait that long. Although it may not take long as made apparent by this video ;)

I would like to see more scenes with Shar's full body standing (from head to toes). A perfect example would be the opening scene. How much more incredible would it have been to get the full view of Shar's ever-growing physique in this shot?.. VERY!

While the transitions are set to a pretty harsh strobing light affect, I managed to survive and would say that overall this is a great video. If the video kills anyone, they will die happy. Worth buying!

Thankyouu ❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest 789plaster

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

Goddess Shar continues to expand in all the right places, and the sensuality she exhibits in these videos seems to increase with her girth as well. There are so many beautiful moments throughout this one; especially towards the end as Goddess Shar presses and bounces her thickly stuffed belly against the bar beneath her table, whilst belching and smearing frosting on her lips as she shoves it into her mouth ❤️ 

Thankyouu ❤️❤️

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

The first few seconds of this video with Shar flaunting her sexy curves in some lingerie is enough to make getting this video worth it. Her plump bum looks amazing as she gives some close-ups of her figure. 

Maybe that was early in the day for Shar being stuck inside. By later she looks bored as she stares out her window and chugs a giant shake. This must be what Shar does when she gets bored, and she must get bored a lot from how her round her belly looks in her pink pants. Careful Shar, I've heard that going to bed on a belly full of cream like that might give you weird dreams.

Later we join Shar for a story of her dream, and of course she is eating some fries while she talks 😉. She says her dream involved gorging on cakes. If you ask me, Shar is looking like she some of those cakes in her dreams found their way to her body in real life, but you can't get fatter just from your dreams can you?

The dream sequence is great for scenes of Shar stuffed with cake as her masked friend/enemy forces her to eat more, sometimes roughly, but mostly in a way that just seems meant to annoy Shar as she gives her dream tormentor a side-eye look like, "Bitch, stop poking me and let me eat my cake." And eat she does until she's overstuffed on the floor, covered in icing, with her buttons popping off. Too full to move it looks like dream Shar needs a nap to dream about more cake herself.

Thankyouu ❤️❤️

Link to review
mike5507

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

Amazing clip. Shar is getting huge, curves are looking so good. The clip is as good as the preview looks.

Thankyouu ❤️❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

What a wild dream this was shar 😍, love the new titles and music btw. Your belly has certainly grown in lockdown, that shirt looks like it hasn’t fit for some time and what a force feeding even a button pop near the end. I swear I even heard your parrot (Ollie if I remember correctly) at one point saying come on almost like he was willing you on to finish the cake 🎂 😂. Plenty of burps and even a little hiccup in this clip too. This is one amazing clip obviously 5 stars as normal your 🍑 looks amazing and everyone will love the part at 12.38 🥵 thats all I’m going to say 😉.

So happy u enjoyed it! ❤️And yeahhh that was Ollie telling me to come on 😂🤣

Link to review
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

7 of 9 members found this review helpful 7 / 9 members

Just a warning if you ever want to make a dream style video in the future - moments like 2:39 - 2:45 where you have the screen flashing very intensely with a strobe effect can induce a seizure in anyone who suffers from epilepsy.

Flashes like these occur throughout the video (2:20, 2:29,11:56,12:50,13:33,13:40) and it could be dangerous for anyone with that condition to watch. 

If you replace these segments with the transition effect you used at 8:20 (A slow blend fade) or the push zoom transition at 11:17 it should be safe. 

Good video otherwise.

Edit: Thank you for adding the disclaimer Shar and S77 - the rating has been re-evaluated to reflect this change. 

Thankyou for letting me know! A warning has been added! ☺️

Link to review
Emmaaa

10 of 11 members found this review helpful 10 / 11 members

Wow this video had some amazing shots! Kudos to Shar because she keeps improving the quality of her videos (editing, sound, light, script etc). The low angle shots are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵. Awesome video! 😍😍😍❤️

Thankyou beautiful ❤️

Link to review