7 Screenshots

About This File

Happy belated Cinco de Mayo! Me devouring a taco messily while in a tiny bikini with my belly rolls hanging out. And of course I can’t resist playing with them!  I was so hungry and gobbled down this second taco so quickly! What a piglet I am! I look down in surprise to see how full my belly looks! It really does look instantly bigger!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

drax5903

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The belly... the bust... the bikini...  These are all things that are going to make you need a napkin... for you are to drool the whole time that you watch this video.  Another homerun from NogutNoglory!

Link to review
Cytorah

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I adore this girl! Not only am I a huge fan of her body, but those tattoos, are just another turn on for me! 🤤
Her breasts are big and round, and you can LITERALLY see her belly go from small-ish to bloated by the end of the clip!
This cute, little, messy eating video is adorable, I absolutely LOVE it! 🥰
Definitely will be purchasing more of this beauties content! 5 Starrrssss! ❤️ 

Link to review

Given the usual quality of the lovely NGNG's content, it's no surprise that she's produced another winner with this video. Her skimpy bikini shows off all the ripe curves and plush softness absent in her "before" pictures, and understandably she's unable to keep her hands off all that pudge- plenty of squeezing and jiggling her paunch and rolls. Something about the cut or fit of this bikini must really be perfect, because she looks even thicker and softer than usual here! Watching her chow down on this taco really lets the viewer picture how she might have outgrown her slim, toned model figure- note however that fans of really greedy, messy face-stuffing might not have their tastes met, as NGNG maintains some decorum even while eating enthusiastically! A great video, no doubt with much more quality content to come in future.

Link to review
advueu

If you like a beautiful woman with a big bust on a formerly thin girl who recently plumped up and has a growing round potbelly and widened hips this is for you.

Link to review