Day 11 - Tiny Lingerie Try-on!!!

$4.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> Doing a 30 day weight gain challenge.

In this video I try on some tiny lingerie underwear after a full day of stuffing and my body looks completely enormous and swollen! My belly is bloated and round but now its permanently soft and chubby so I have rolls forming and a pudgy FUPA! I have thick rolls down my side from where my petite breasts are starting to merge into my back fat! Last but not least, my ass is HUGE!!! It must be double the size from when I was skinny and is riddled with gluttonous stretchmarks and cellulite! You can definitely tell I've been sitting on it for the past 2 weeks!

Sorry for the bra but Curvage has strict nudity rules so I chose a nude colored one so show off my curves.... its also the only one I own that fits!!!

Love you all xxx

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

During these uncertain times, Charlotte is safe at home eating and growing. Day 11 and we can clearly see her progress. Her lovely stretchmark riddled bottom and thighs, especially drawing attention.

Link to review