5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese is doing what she does absolutely better than anyone- eating macncheese!  She's prepared a triple threat of macaroni and cheese, three varieties.  Two flavors are new to her, she's trying out some new material in this clip.  The third is a pan of her infamous and loved homemade macncheese!  All of this freshly cooked cheesy goodness is exactly what she loves the most.  Can she finish it all?  There are belly rubs, burps, and moans and groans as she tries her best.  Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a really good video 😊 Ms MacNCheese baked a tray of mac n cheese with her very own recipe, and she also eats a bowl of Vermont cheddar mac n cheese and a bowl of Big Daddy mac n cheese. She drinks two cans of ginger ale in the video as well, resulting in some satisfying burps 😌

The video includes Ms MacNCheese stuffing herself, describing the attributes of mac n cheese that she likes the most, burping, and laying down because she needs to rest after the huge meal she just ate. I would call it a masterpiece 😍 10/10! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!! This was truly a treat having all the variety. I couldn't help but lay down, it hit me pretty hard! All that creamy cheesy ooey gooey goodness! ❤️ XoXo

Link to review
Zeep

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love the outfit and the view at the end 😎

I was wiped out after that one too! Thank you so much, you're too kind! XoXo ❤️ 

Link to review
Jorin85

From fade in to fade out, this was just such a great video. So down to earth and genuine! Again, I loved that there were no edits, and that you talked us through your experience. It's all really cool! 

Your homemade mac and cheese definitely was the best one!

10/10! 

Thank you!!! I loved this one, indulging on my favorite food ever, and my namesake! I liked mine the best too of course, but that white cheddar was AMAZING. I finished that one first before the mac daddy one. 

Link to review
dj2k1357

Talk about a Mac attack! Watch as Miss Mac lives up to her name with not only one type of mac and cheese, or two types, but 3 types of mac and cheese. She has a white cheddar bowl, a normal cheddar bowl and a pan of her own extra cheesy homemade recipe. I don't know if this counts as carb loading or mac and cheese connoisseurship or both, but I do not know it is equally impressive and sexy. 

Wearing a marvel shirt that hugs and compliments her huge boobs, she makes short work of two bowls of mac and cheese. She saves the best for last, but unfortunately is only able to eat a bit of it. She lays down on the couch defeated and left with a huge round belly. 

This video was a great stuffing that I'm sure she can revisit once her appetite is bigger and do even better. I love the big burps that were sprinkled throughout. Would have been amazing to see your sexy booty, but hopefully next time and in future stuffings, you can show it off. 

Thank you so much!! I cannot live without mac and cheese. I think the 2 bowls went down in roughly 10ish minutes? It was super easy because it was so good! I had no choice but to lay down, sitting upright with that full of a belly just wasn't going to happen. I could barely breathe, and broke a sweat it was so much food! All the cheese and cream, so heavy and filling. Spare room studio will be finished soon, allowing for more movement in videos while still remaining in frame! 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Another fun video of Ms MacNCheese, this time stuffing her growing belly with three different kinds her favorite food and namesake. And the end of the video when she has to lay day since she is so stuffed is so hot! You can really see just how full her big belly is.

You my dear, are so darn kind. Thank you for always reviewing, I sincerely appreciate your feedback! I Love Hearts GIF

Link to review