3 Screenshots

About This File

"Custom: 
(Start Part 1) So what I’m thinking is, you walk in, wearing one of your smaller shirts with your belly hanging out and short shorts. You’ve been on quarantine for a few weeks now and you’ve been trying to be a good girl and not eat badly, and the lockdown is almost over and I am coming over for my birthday but the chocolate cake is calling your name. You begin to taste it little by little, then you start to gorge yourself, with either a big spoon or just by hand. (Start Part 2) You don’t want to mess up your clothing so you take it all off. Showing off that amazing growing body. You continue to stuff your face until you proceed down on all fours like a good piggy until stuffed. You end it awaiting the next time you can stuff yourself and you give in to your gaining struggle."

This is Part 2  on Curvage with several edits, cropping and pasting to ensure this video complies with T&S because I love Curvage and  I love you lol

Your Cake Turned Me Into a Pig Part 2 Curvage GIF 2.gif

Your Cake Turned Me Into a Pig Part 2 Curvage GIF 3.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.