1 Screenshot

About This File

I was in the mood to dance today and shake my big belly around. I'm still very out of shape/practice with belly dancing, especially now being 200lbs and inactive. I still love to occasionally dance and have fun. This is me just having fun. Nothing too serious.

I do some belly play, stretching/warming up in the beginning and then when the singing starts I get into it.

I really enjoy this song: Wolf Totem by The Hu. I do not own the rights to the song so I didn't make it a full song clip.

There isn't much variety in the rhythm for belly dancing in this song, so this clip isnt full "belly dancing" as much as just my belly is dancing. I was really feeling this song today.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't see a lot of Belly Dancing videos being made, so this was a nice novelty! (like the balloon vid) This was sexy, awesome and metal af.

I really think Yennifer should consider doing more of these videos over time and keep a track of how they develop. That'd be cool to see.

That is what I love about Yennifer's channel - she is able to produce really amazing and creative work based lots of different themes, and do them all incredibly well.

It's a really unique set of content, and she deserves to have more support in the future!

A cool video!

Link to review