Afterwork Fat Confession + Belly Play

$5

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Just me professing my love for my fat body the moment I get home from work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

35EE340B-7D45-44F8-97DA-F7CC3692846C.thumb.gif.a046ccc93b77d1d061c947c23f04bec4.gif
123CE9D1-D00A-4C21-9A82-EA9F18BA319B.thumb.gif.80ce1c9ad4665de7dad6a0a2a57cd1ff.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Alex7777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Since quarantine started watching GGG get fatter and fatter on such a noticable scale has been so hot! This is like every video that blows what you thought she looked like out of your mind with how chubby she is getting. I can't wait for her to get actually fat like fat fat with stretch marks and cellulite. I can't wait for her bmi to be obese. The fatter she gets the sexier she becomes!

Response from the author:

Unff.. 💦💦

Link to review
S77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ok, you guys know I don't do reviews often but if you haven't seen this clip yet you guys must watch. GGG's growing curves will blow your mind. Must watch!!

😱thank you!!

Link to review
oatmeal

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is an excellent video. Her voice is sweet, not quite baby talk but very innocent. She really dives into describing how her body makes her feel. Checks all the boxes for those who love weight gain talk. She spends alot of time squeezing, smacking, and jiggling her growing belly. Can't be beat for $5

You’re too kind! ❤️😘

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😍 Enjoy as GGG shows and tells exactly why her clothes are shrinking, her body is jiggling, and her belly is starting to precede her. Yet another quarantine quintessential; the scale is going only one way from here! 

🤩❤️thank you!!

Link to review